• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shouldn't Superman 149 be worth more?

28 posts in this topic

That's because no one realizes it yet!! It has slipped under the RADAR and thus RIPE for striking!!!

DC went on to make regular Imaginary Stories and Marvel copied them with WHAT IF which was a very successful title and it all started HERE!! Here I say!

It's also the first 'Death of Superman' for extra bonus!

Opinion will be polarised because these stories aren't in continuity. More interest if there's ever a retcon or a similar storyline appears in an ongoing title, such as the recent Jane Foster Thor, for example.

Opinion will be polarised because these stories aren't in continuity. More interest if there's ever a retcon or a similar storyline appears in an ongoing title, such as the recent Jane Foster Thor, for example.

Or maybe if some sort of "death" of Superman ever happens hm

That was a long time ago, wasn't it? lol

Quite a different story and antagonist involved, though.

When I read Superman 149 for the first time I thought that Luthor was really quite sadistic.

That was a long time ago, wasn't it? lol

Quite a different story and antagonist involved, though.

When I read Superman 149 for the first time I thought that Luthor was really quite sadistic.

So you're saying it's due?!

Superman 125 and 132. Heck, 125 is the first proto appearance of Power Girl (in name only).

OK, 125 is a "dream", but isn't 132 a straight up "what if" -- albeit one that in the story is computer generated

So, I know, they're not exactly imaginary stories

So, Kav, I have to ask, are you sitting on copies of all these books to sell? How many "shouldn't this and that be worth more" questions are coming? And can you just start one "OFFICIAL: Shouldn't this book be worth more?!?" thread to compile them all into? :baiting:

Ha ha ok guys I've had my fun. lol

One time I posted I was gonna show up on boardies lawn and do kung fu moves in my pajamas. He actually thought I was serious and said I was very disturbed. How can a joke like that fly over someone's head???