• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shouldn't ____ be worth more?

26 posts in this topic

My first true appearance unfortunately is in Phil's Parking Lot. Yep. Let's just say I did not receive a standing ovulation when I got here.

Shouldn't ____ be worth more than it is? It's the first appearance of ____ and the first time ____ uses the ____!

Comic Book Ads 12/1/13 KAV KAV CGC Message Boards

lol The first appearance of Kav's 300+ Topics Created! hm If we only knew then what was to come......

I have it on good authority that the _____ printing, _____ price variant that was only released in _____ is the most rare and HTF.

Let me guess, this is from a boardie who wants to remain anonymous instead of coming forward to validate your claim. :baiting:

I have it on good authority that the _____ printing, _____ price variant that was only released in _____ is the most rare and HTF.

Let me guess, this is from a boardie who wants to remain anonymous instead of coming forward to validate your claim. :baiting:

I can neither confirm nor deny. :shy: