• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Con for buying Gold

25 posts in this topic

I've been to WW Chicago and C2E2 and thought both were pretty great!! Hoping Cleveland brings the big guns this year!!!

Well, Love's back is bothering him and Kyrie always seems to get hurt at the worst of times, so I guess we'll see.

Haha true story man!! Golden State looks like they are on a different planet so not even sure it matters. Not usually much of a regular season NBA guy myself but tonight should be fun against San Antonio!!

Yeah, although I kinda wish we could just jump ahead to the finals. :D

I've been to WW Chicago and C2E2 and thought both were pretty great!! Hoping Cleveland brings the big guns this year!!!

Well, Love's back is bothering him and Kyrie always seems to get hurt at the worst of times, so I guess we'll see.

Haha true story man!! Golden State looks like they are on a different planet so not even sure it matters. Not usually much of a regular season NBA guy myself but tonight should be fun against San Antonio!!

Yeah, although I kinda wish we could just jump ahead to the finals. :D

IT! MVP!