• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics 167- RARE Last Issue- 6.0- $220

Only one copy on HA in last 10 year. Three copies in CGC Census with highest a 7.0!

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

free photo hosting

I will take it, it will look good next to my 7.0.

So, you got the 7.0? Nice

Big ^^

Yeah. Won it off of Clink a few years back. I have seen a few beaters, but it's incredibly tough above VG.

Well, I still have held onto a few (my personal favorites). To be honest, I feel I am letting them go a little too cheap (shrug) . That Junior 10, for instance sold for 4X that amount 1 point higher. :o

I think today's "healthy" is tomorrow's bargain, especially in GGA Gold. It is still very cheap compared to even the secondary gold hero market. And much of it is not very plentiful.

You're probably right. I forget, I bought these when they were real cheap by today's standards I guess. Since I have what I have, I don't pay much attention. I would have no idea how to price my collection if I were to part with it. I'd probably have to go the auction route I guess.

You gotta let us see your grail when you get it. Best of luck Rick!

I've had a few people PM me concerned I was getting out. Probably because I'm selling some pretty sweet signature line items that will be TOUGH to replace. Don't worry, more tough to replace books will be taking their place. I hope by the time I'm done every book I've ever wanted will pass through my hands, if only for a short time. Just a different philosophy :idea:

There are still plenty of great books in my boxes that are not going up in this thread too. :gossip:

Sweet book, that Moon, Girl... Romance! Decent price, too.

Would somebody please pull the trigger on that Jo-Jo #25 before Rick comes to his senses and removes it from the thread? (And so I can stop agonizing over it, myself.)

Dont have to worry about the JoJo 25 anymore. I've pulled it and won't be putting it back up anytime soon. (tsk)

Sweet book, that Moon, Girl... Romance! Decent price, too.

Would somebody please pull the trigger on that Jo-Jo #25 before Rick comes to his senses and removes it from the thread? (And so I can stop agonizing over it, myself.)

Dont have to worry about the JoJo 25 anymore. I've pulled it and won't be putting it back up anytime soon. (tsk)

Smart move. (thumbs u

Always great books, Rick. That Wonder #13 is such an awesome cover and looks great. It was one of the last ones I picked up to complete the run. Someone should grab it.

It's actually my favorite from the run.

Of the Xela airbrushed covers for that series, it is mine as well.

Here is a RECAP of some of the amazing books still available in this thread, through the end of the day.

Time payments are available for purchases $500 or more. 20% down and balance within 30 days.

Reasonable offers on immediate payment will be considered.

Some of these books come to the market once every year or two and some will not be seen available in this condition again.

Slave Girl Comics 1- 5.0- $440

Jumbo Comics 121- 5.5- Kamen and Baker- $50

Cinderella Love 15- 3.0 IMO- 1.5" upper spine split- tanning on inside covers- $375

Planet Comics 72- 3.0- Book is solid- staples secure- tape on upper spine- $100

Betty & Veronica 41- 6.5- $210

Fight Comics 52- CGC 9.0- OW/W- Rockford copy- $765

Planet Comics 39- Looks like a 6.5 but rusty staples migrating onto paper- $260

Planet Comics 58- Presents like a 7.0 with back cover problems so priced accordingly- $175

Annie Oakley 2- CGC 7.0- OW/W- $500 Do you know that this book is pretty tough? :baiting:

Junior Comics 12- 2.0- $200

Junior Comics 16- CGC 6.5- WHITE Pages!!- $850

Millie the Model 17- 4.0- $110- SOLD!!

Torchy 3- Some tracing, coupon out, cf det at bottom staple- $120

Wonder Comics 19- 5.0- A beauty that would grade higher except stain on bc- $425

Archie Comics 47- 3.5 to 4.0- will press a little higher- $95

Eh! 5- 6.0- $50

a Moon, a Girl ...Romance 10- CGC 5.0- OW- $675

Archie Comics 34- CGC 5.5- OW/W- $210

Captain Science 3- 4.0- $180

Captain Science 6- 3.0- $190

Rangers 35- 4.0- some pencil on cover- otherwise better- $45

Wonder Comics 13- 5.0- $350

Edited by Ricksneatstuff