• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is This Worth Anything? Hulk 400 Unused Cover

8 posts in this topic

I don't think it's really worth anything. Ordinarily it's the kind of curiosity I might pay a buck or two for (I think the chromium X-men Alpha and Omega unfolded covers turn up every once in a while, and seem to sell for $15-$20) but the prominent placement of the "Zitfighters" would be a turn off for me personally.

If you were looking to sell, I'd throw it up on eBay with a starting bid of $4.99 and see if it goes anywhere. Otherwise, it's odd, hang onto it and enjoy it!

I don't think it's really worth anything. Ordinarily it's the kind of curiosity I might pay a buck or two for (I think the chromium X-men Alpha and Omega unfolded covers turn up every once in a while, and seem to sell for $15-$20) but the prominent placement of the "Zitfighters" would be a turn off for me personally.

If you were looking to sell, I'd throw it up on eBay with a starting bid of $4.99 and see if it goes anywhere. Otherwise, it's odd, hang onto it and enjoy it!

OK cool, Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't some crazy treasure lol. I'll likely pass it on next time I sell a graded book.

OK cool, Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't some crazy treasure lol. I'll likely pass it on next time I sell a graded book.

Just my two cents, so keep checking the thread, someone pay pop up shortly and tell you it is in fact a treasure, and I'm a boob! Stranger things have happened. Good luck either way!

I have one for X-cutioner's Song. I was getting some books signed by an inker (Terry Austin I think) and he said something like "oh, a real X-Men fan", bent over to his portfolio and pulled out the flat cover, signed it, and gave it to me. I remember thinking "thank you but I really do not want this as it is unwieldly" but it was personalized lickety-split. I still have it in an Itoya I think.

Edited by Bird