• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VENOMIZED Variants Coming in March from Marvel
1 1

66 posts in this topic

How do you guys feel about these? There are a couple I really like like the New Wolverine and the two Clayton Crain's (more so Capt Marvel than Kingpin). My LCS said they're available if you order 90% of the previous month's issue. However I dont know if that allows you to buy as many as you want of the variant. Anyone shed light on this?

http://www.thevenomsite.com/2016/12/venomized-variants-coming-in-march.html

I think the best ones are ghost rider and all new wolverine

Marvel is releasing a series of variant covers?! :o

I know. I know. But I think these have more legs than Skottie, Hip Hop, State Flags, etc as there are a TON of Venom collectors out there. Just like when DC did the Joker variants that were so much more popular than most of the others.

Likely not 90% of the previous issue but maybe 2-6 issues back. Star Wars Poe Dameron #11 SW 40th Anniversary Edition required 90% of orders of issue #6.

I'm getting All-New Wolverine #18 variant by Mattina and Gamora #4 variant by Hans. They're $3.39 from Midtown. (shrug)

And yes, these are buy as many as you want as long as you meet the minimum order of regular covers.

How do you guys feel about these? There are a couple I really like like the New Wolverine and the two Clayton Crain's (more so Capt Marvel than Kingpin). My LCS said they're available if you order 90% of the previous month's issue. However I dont know if that allows you to buy as many as you want of the variant. Anyone shed light on this?

http://www.thevenomsite.com/2016/12/venomized-variants-coming-in-march.html

Hey, thanks for pointing out this site! It's really neat!

Also, Clayton Crain is the KING of symbiot covers. Period.

They did this once already.

Yes but these are NEW venom variants! NEW!!!!

in 3 yrs they'll have NEWER venom variants!!! and so on and so forth.

Waddya mean 3? That's too long. Probably see them again next year or even in 6 months time.

They did this once already.

Yes but these are NEW venom variants! NEW!!!!

in 3 yrs they'll have NEWER venom variants!!! and so on and so forth.

Waddya mean 3? That's too long. Probably see them again next year or even in 6 months time.

I was being optimistic! lol!

Anyone want to play a little game and guess which of these ends up being the top $$$ book after its all said and done?

Think I might put my vote on Gwenpool, though smart money is probably on Wolverine/Matina.

(Print runs probably decide a lot though...)

Anyone want to play a little game and guess which of these ends up being the top $$$ book after its all said and done?

Think I might put my vote on Gwenpool, though smart money is probably on Wolverine/Matina.

None

I win :acclaim:

None

I win :acclaim:

You're probably right.

I could see a few getting to maybe $100.

But none are likely to scale the heights of the ASM 678 or even the second tier ones.

There are definitely a few cool ones in there nonetheless though. The Man-thing one is probably my favourite. The X 23 one is pretty cool too in an H.R. Giger way.

-J.

I agree....the Putri Gwenpool is the under-rated sleeper....but that Wolverine cover will be the initial winner. Those Crain covers are going to keep their values too....some great covers here.