• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nintendo Power 1 &6 Spare a grade ??

10 posts in this topic

Hello the Nintendo Power 1 has a slight spine roll and I don't think that the Nintendo Power 6 does but the #6 has spine scruffs on front bottom left and back bottom right, both look "dirty" or I don't know what else to call it, and both have creases most break color and not a lot that don't. I don't think that a press would help, but thoughts and opinions are appreciated :) I was thinking about 6.0 to 6.5 for the both of them or perhaps a strong 5.5, may be wrong......spare a grade? :)

Assume they're both complete because to my knowledge they are ...... :shy:

167655.jpg.2ebd8e2f9db1cf77388015d4ff66105a.jpg

167656.jpg.7597b72cae4351cf1e08878972e6f8e9.jpg

167657.jpg.1df8261c5bceef3dd88f8e0b47a8e3bc.jpg

167658.jpg.75494de40943f813365d94a1121158c9.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I only changed the title to be more clear....noticed a lot of people looking but no comments lol figured my text was too much :shy: Anyway if the scans are not good enough feel free to let me know :)

No Worries :)

Yeah, this place can seem lame sometimes. I skipped it because not really comics, but that was pretty lame of me too.

I'd say strong VGs. As mentioned, major creases.

And even an otherwise VF that also has a major crease (2 inch +) on front cover will usually start at VG/F and work down from there.

The 6 was the main one that I wanted....with J Scott Campbell winning the Nintendo Power award......just thought it was cool also because I liked the turtle 1 game too, anyway, it's not "worth" getting signed at this point in time nor being sent to CCS for pressing (where I assume they "clean" it too)