• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix : Voltron

6 posts in this topic

Anybody out here watching Netflix's Voltron???

Being an 80s kid, I grew up watching transformers, GI Joe, thunder cats, and of course Voltron. Voltron, being at the very bottom. When I heard that Netflix was doing a remake, I wasn't really much interested in it, well let's face it who wants to watch a giant mech with lions as hands and feet :insane::roflmao:

Last night while I was scrolling down Netflix, I saw that Voltron already has season 2. So I was curious, and watch the first episode. And great Scott :o:acclaim: after the first episode I was hook. I finished season one and now almost finished two. I just can't believe how well and great it was made......

So if any saw/watching it.....let's talk (thumbs u

No wonder the story is great.... I've always love the story of Ang and I've always wondered what would the creators would be doing next... glad they had a hand in making Voltron awesome again.

Saw the last episode yesterday, and I gotta say, the ending was a big surprise..... do you think Shiro is gone?? I'm hoping not, he made a really great character, plus his story is not finished yet. Like how he got captured, although Pidge's quest to find her brother and father would fill in the blanks.

I'm calling it now...Haggar's Alura's mom (or at least a relative)......

Can't wait for Lotor.....

Edited by combiner1

That's one thing I thought I would never hear about a Voltron episode. Doesn't it always end the same?

Pulls out giant sword and cuts the monster lol .

Yes, he did that, in all the old episodes. BUT in the Netflix; he only used his "Blazing Sword" at the end of the last episode of season 2.