• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vuescan - for all your scanning needs

10 posts in this topic

Totally... however... it has been far more reliable than HP's software.

They STILL cannot figure out how to make the HP Software recognize my 8300 on my mac since the Sierra update. (Left messages on the HP forums, called Apple and HP to no avail.)

Vuescan was an easy solution to buy.

They STILL cannot figure out how to make the HP Software recognize my 8300 on my mac since the Sierra update. (Left messages on the HP forums, called Apple and HP to no avail.)

I use Vuescan on my HP 8250. I haven't upgraded to Sierra yet. I like Vuescan pretty well. Forget using the HP Software. Stick to Vuescan.

I use Vuescan for my HP 8300 (Windows 10)

I use Vuescan, BUT I feel my scans were better under the original HP program I had.

My scanner is a HP 6700 C, so it is an older one and the software does not work under Win 10 so when I upgraded to the crappy Win 10 OS I was forced to change. Vuescan it is.

I use the HP 6700C because it is large enough to do slabs, and it provides excellent scan results.

sample:

Savage%20Sword%20235_zps7qelwbnl.jpg