• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buttock is spewing DC horror!

22 posts in this topic

er...so to speak. Everything below looks sharp. Tight grading, 90% are below guide. I'd be happy to scan anything. S&H is free over $30 (USPS priority). Paypal accepted. Discounts for bulk orders. I'll trade for things I need (lots of BA DCs)

House of Mystery

183 glossy FN 6.0 - Adams-c , Wrightson-a $10

188 glossy FVF 7.0 - Adams-c , Wrightson-a $15

193 sharp FN+ 6.5 - Wrightson-c $8

196 FN+ 6.5 $10

197 VF+ 8.5 - Adams-c $25

201 VF- 7.5 (structurally 9.0, but smudging of inks) - Kaluta-c $15

210 FVF 7.0 Classic Kaluta-c $8

210 VF- 7.5 Classic Kaluta-c $10

212 1/2" cnr crs o/w 9.0 Kaluta-c $10

214 VF++ 8.75344 (pretty damn nice!) Impossible classic Wrightson-c $25

265 VG+ 4.5 (bought from Flying Donut as "NM") classic Kaluta-c $2

268 VF+ 8.5 Kaluta-c $7

House of Secrets

82 VGF 5.0 Adams-c $8

84 VGF 5.0 Adams-c $8

86 FN- 5.5 Adams-c $8

91 VF++ 8.7944 Tough black Adams-c $30

93 VFNM++ 9.1 Classic Wrightson-c, 52 pgs $45

94 VGF 5.0 lt stn FC o/w 7.0, classic Wrightson-c $8

95 VF-/VF 7.5+ Classic Cardy-c 48 pgs $22

97 FN- 5.5 $8

106 VF+ 8.5 Classic Wrightson-c $30

107 VF+ 8.5 Wrightson-c $25

109 VFNM/NM- 9.1 $18

125 FN+ 6.5 $5

130 VFNM 9.0 $11

130 FN 6.0 $4

143 6.0 $4

150 VFNM 9.0 $8

153 VF- 7.5 $5

153 VFNM 9.0 $8

154 VFNM 9.0 Classic Kaluta-c $12

I also have about 75 low-mid grade HOM/HOS that I was going to throw up on Ebay in lots, includes HOM 174/179 & lots of Wrightson, if anybody is interested PM for a list.

Detective

415 5.0 $8

425 VF 8.0 Wrightson-c $15

Weird War Tales

12 FVF 7.0 Kaluta-c $10

24 VF/VF+ 8.256733 Classic cvr $15

Witching Hour

13 Sharp FVF 7.0 Classic Adams spider-c $15

15 top staple popped o/w 8.5 $9

Ouch...that'll leave a mark! 893whatthe.gif

Nice list BTW, and I like your confidence in taking your numerical grades out to 5 decimal places! 27_laughing.gif

"265 VG+ 4.5 (bought from Flying Donut as "NM") classic Kaluta-c $2"

What the hell happened? Did it get damaged in the post? You damaged it or FD graded it badly?

What the hell happened? Did it get damaged in the post? You damaged it or FD graded it badly?

You've got bigger things to worry about thief.

Nice list BTW, and I like your confidence in taking your numerical grades out to 5 decimal places! 27_laughing.gif

214 VF++ 8.75344 (pretty damn nice!) Impossible classic Wrightson-c $25

91 VF++ 8.7944 Tough black Adams-c $30

24 VF/VF+ 8.256733 Classic cvr $15

Damn! I'm going to have to tighten up my grading accuracy again if I'm going to hang with you guys! grin.gif

And here I thought I'd almost caught up! 27_laughing.gif

So I miss ONE book. mad.gif Refund cheerfully offered and not accepted. foreheadslap.gif

Didn't I accept the refund?

You've got bigger things to worry about thief.

shutthehellup.jpg

So I miss ONE book. mad.gif Refund cheerfully offered and not accepted. foreheadslap.gif

Didn't I accept the refund?

No, you didn't.

Your reponse was "I'll just keep it, it was so cheap anyway." Don't bust my balls because you chose to keep the book.

So simply explaining that I bought a book from you that was overgraded is "busting your balls"?

Busting your balls would be saying that I ignore any ebay auction that you list because I can tell from your scans that you overgrade, and that has been verified in the limited number of transactions I have had with you (n=3).

Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut.

So simply explaining that I bought a book from you that was overgraded is "busting your balls"?

Busting your balls would be saying that I ignore any ebay auction that you list because I can tell from your scans that you overgrade, and that has been verified in the limited number of transactions I have had with you (n=3).

Consider yourself lucky. At least he didn't have his sister in law, paperboy, accountant, garbageman, hair dresser or whoever "protect his investment" on your HOM. foreheadslap.gif

Not trying to bust any balls here but c'mon Donut, this is obviously no 9.2. Maybe an 8.0. It's priced accordingly as the scan says all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33808&item=6528011426

Not trying to bust any balls here but c'mon Donut, this is obviously no 9.2. Maybe an 8.0. It's priced accordingly as the scan says all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33808&item=6528011426

Yeah, I saw that one myself. It's an 8.0, maybe 8.5 on a good day. I was considering bidding on it, until the late unpleasantness.