• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auction: Marvel Treasury Editions/ Specials CLOSED
1 1

43 posts in this topic

Beautiful copies.

Thank you. I have had them for 40+ years and now it's time to pass them along. I had forgotten how amazing the back covers are. The backboards block the primary colors and incredible classic figures. This thread is different for me .... I want people to look, not necessarily buy.

Edited by Ron C.

Ron

Can you assign a grade to them.

Warren,

That is tough. I would say most are VF-NM (Some NM+). Some have their defects (that I have tried to highlight), others are just copies that have been held aside for 40+ years (these ones I have never opened except to check a publication date). I'm sure there are better copies, but these are pretty nice.

Ron

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the message board is going to be shut down on Monday the 6th due to it being switched over to the new message board. It may be better to end this sooner or postpone until after the board has switched.

Or I may be completely wrong and there will be no effect on this at all...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the message board is going to be shut down on Monday the 6th due to it being switched over to the new message board. It may be better to end this sooner or postpone until after the board has switched.

Or I may be completely wrong and there will be no effect on this at all...

Supposedly,everything posted while it's down will show but will not be recorded when it is back up. What I recall from reading the announcement the other day.

Thank you for noticing this. We will then have to have an earlier closing time. Since I don't want to interfere with anyone's Super Bowl plans, the Auction will end tomorrow at 3 pm EST. I will update the title and initial posts.