• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK edition vs REGULAR

44 posts in this topic

Oh and Gene, don't you dare support those @##$*& Mancunians !!!!!

I will try not to, but if it comes down to choosing between United (at least they have van Nistelrooy) and Real "We're the best team money can buy, even though our club is technically bankrupt" Madrid or Valencia "We have more players diving than the Spanish national swim team" or AC "Si, we have both the biggest whiner and faker in Europe (Inzaghi and Rivaldo, respectively)" Milan, I'm going to have to go with the Red Devils... crazy.gif

This bites!! I really thought this was going to be our year... frown.gif

Gene

This might be of interest, but not helpful.The 1979 Overstreet contains the following adAre there collectors who wouldn't mind having thereMarvel back issues with the price on the front cver in pence instead of cents.If there is,I'd like to hear from you. They are priced onaverage at 50% of Overstreet...... Earlier Marvels from 1960 onwards with an Englishprice can also be supplied at between 50% and 75%of Overstreet....Include Spiderman,F.F., Avengers and X Men, from Issue 1 on." This is from a man who describes himself as one of England largest dealers in American Comics smile.gif

What a shame that Arsenal always blow it big time in the Champions League. tongue.gif

Now if Spurs can just qualify one of these years they will show them what a London club can REALLY do, I'm sure Real are shaking in their boots just thinking about it. grin.gif