• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Permanent Temporary Forum Thread

50 posts in this topic

I am willing to give it a chance, but the white background looks so bright, like someone shined a flashlight on the forums. Don't they know that nerds are habitual basement-dwellers?

4 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

I feel like I've just used the Cosmic Treadmill to travel to Earth-2.  Or Earth-Prime.  Or take your pick.

(Looks for the emoticon of the smiley spinning around wildly and can't find it :cry: ).

:ohnoez: ?

I had to select the smileys menu, then go to "categories" and select "Converted", and then all of the old ones showed up. Seems to default to converted after you select it the first time. Haven't noticed anyone missing so far.

2 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

There's no dancing banana smiley??? Sacrilege!!

:banana:

When you click on the smiley button, click on "converted" in the upper right of the box that pops up.

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Added smiley information. Also noticed that there doesn't look to be a way to ninja edit anymore. That should be helpful in a number of ways.

2 minutes ago, ChrisInBaltimore said:

I don't mind change, but these new boards stink. Why change what isn't broken?

I have a feeling this is the new trend as message boards get converted more and more for the mobile user. 

13 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

I feel like I've just used the Cosmic Treadmill to travel to Earth-2.  Or Earth-Prime.  Or take your pick.

(Looks for the emoticon of the smiley spinning around wildly and can't find it :cry: ).

:ph34r: