• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Ashcan interior pages

138 posts in this topic

yeh i guess that makes sense in size, but the coloring is wrong, and something about them doesn't look right, maybe printed and wrapped around a real book? not sure, but if that "ashcan" was so stark white on the cover why would the interior pages be ow? is this common practice? just asking as i have not seen one proven to be a real ashcan :P

the coloring for the action 1 is correct,it does fit in to the few color variations that exsist,,however if you look at the tec27,,it is way way to clean,,susan couldnt even clean a book like that! take a look and tell me if im correct..i would be more suspecious of the tec 27

rave,,i gotta tell you that that is indeed a photo copy of an action 1,as an expert on action 1s,i know all about em...the copy you have there is a totally unrestored book that was graded by cgc as a vg- 3.5,its even in heritages auction book feb 6/7..2004..the markings are unmistakible...since you said its restored,i must tell you that is not correct...what im telling you is fact,,im only seeking the truth,im not interested in embarrassing you

also that book was incapsulated as a 3.5[action 1] by cgc...and you have it there UNcapsulated

That's because CGC won't encapsulate fake books.