• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Ashcan interior pages

138 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That Batman ashcan cover looks like it was printed out on your home computer..... 893whatthe.gif

Next time don't make it as white,..... and stop STEALING SCANS from other auctions and PRINTING them out as your own... 893naughty-thumb.gif

i think with the new catolog by heritage out he will be showing us his books[scans]of his copies of the allentown tec 38 and the white mountain amazing fantasy 15 in his thread, i heARD he may have the original artwork to marvel comics # 1 ALSO

also that book was incapsulated as a 3.5[action 1] by cgc...and you have it there UNcapsulated

That's because CGC won't encapsulate fake books.

And they won't incapsulate them either! tongue.gif

sorry for the poor picture, it is a scan of a picture of a xerox that i took with my uncle frankie's viewmaster! but here it is, back from cgc the batman ashcan!!!!!

batcan6jj.gif

IN CASE YOU HAVNT NOTICED raven has changed his name to actionkid..an obvious rip off of my screen name..please do not confuse us..i am the action1 kid.

alot of you guys know me so please dont confuse me with this clown.

i need more posts of raven using the screen name similar to mine,so if you could ask him more questions,i can get printouts of him using a screen name very identical to mine,the more he answers the more ill have to use as proof to follow through...

i need more posts of raven using the screen name similar to mine,so if you could ask him more questions,i can get printouts of him using a screen name very identical to mine,the more he answers the more ill have to use as proof to follow through...

You don't need me, ask him yourself:

UMC044.jpg