• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why hasn't anyone jumped on this auction?

23 posts in this topic

Rick is a 20 year old punk with the maturity of a 16 year old. I just act like it to make him feel more comfortable. Don't want the little guy to feel overwhelmed in an arena that is way over his little head! smirk.gif

The sky is blue, fire is hot, and one of Darth's investors is getting out. Does any of this really need to be spelled out?

I knew this was coming...you guys give me way too little credit. My investors would have all 9.8s and above, because that is what I sell for the most part, with an errant 9.6 now and then. Smart money (and limited money) on modern grading always PRESCREENS!

It is obvious that this guy bought these off ebay or submitted 10 at a time to grade every few weeks without PRSCREENING via CGC or doing it himself at home like I always do. So I sell my buyers what I feel is 9.6/9.8 and up quality, not . Nor do I get slabbed unless it's one of your old fogie key books that might get even you to bid...

I counted and there are only 28 CGC books in here @ 9.8 and many are Ultimates 1 CGC 9.8 or Cap America v3 # 1 or Spider-man 1 variants...

He should have broken it up...but maybe he sold of his big $$$ stuff and this is what's left.