• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why hasn't anyone jumped on this auction?

23 posts in this topic

I certainly don't knock the guy for trying to sell his books and I will say that seeing that many CGC books is pretty sweet.

If he had at least ONE worthwhile book to bid on maybe he'd get a bite. Does he have enough Gold Editions of Spidey 1????tongue.gif

$6,000? I'd be buying a 9.4 Hulk and 9.4 GL 76 and have a little cash left over.

239 OF THEM ALL GRADED AND BOXED IN SPECIAL BOXES ,I'M ONLY ASKING THAT MY RESERVE BE THE COST OF THE GRADING WHICH COMES OUT TO $6000

Now that is hilarious, given that there is no way (even with shipping) those Moderns cost $25 each to grade (more like $12 + $1 each S&H in large Modern lots), so that's looking like a nice profit for a boxful of .

I dunno I didn't bother reading it because any good seller would have some simple HTML tags to seperate it HAHAHA. I think there are some books you can sell but not buying the lot for $6000; that's for sure shocked.gif

Nah, I think it's just a trick and he has no attention of selling them. He says that his wife is making him sell them so that they can move into a new house. He won't get any bids and then he'll show his wife "look honey, I tried to get rid of them but no one wanted them. Guess we'll have to take them with us". tongue.gif