• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Super Hero Brave and the Bolds

6 posts in this topic

Selling my group of early Brave and the Bolds - all CGC graded. Some of these have no real GPA pricing data so I'm going to shoot for the moon, and you feel free to shoot me down (but don't take pot-shots. I may ask high, but I aint going to let them go for nothin).  Also take into account that shipping, and anything above $200 is insured, is included in price.

I will gladly accept an offer for everything - with a nice discount over all.  I like deep pockets!

PayPal, will accept checks and money orders, but the process will be delayed until funds clear.

First :takeit: in main thread wins, PM's welcome.

Will be posting one at a time, to feature #s 1 (6.0), 2 (6.0), 11 (7.0), 14 (7.5), 15 (4.5), 20 (6.0), 23 (5.5), and 24 (4.5).

No Problem children

First up - the FIRST ISSUE!!!  Hard to find in nice grade, and this is a 6.0 with OW/W pages. A 4.0 sold for a $1078, then another sold for $698 last year, I am asking $1,650! Cheap!

288616-f005.jpg

Next up, issue 2 - harder to find in high grade than #1, this 6.0 with OW/W pages is the 3rd highest graded with only one other 6.0 in existence and only 3 individual copies graded higher (2 7.0s and a single 6.5).  Last sale was one of those 7.0s for $1395! I'm asking a paltry $900 . . . 

SOLD

288616-f006.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

5 hours ago, TeeDub said:

first new board post...  Testing, testing,  GLWYS!!!

"I didn't realize I get to be the first!  Fun!  Do I get a prize? hm"

Absolutely.  Since I make mine Marvel, I will award you a coveted New Board No-Prize.  The first ever given, I'll wager.  It may be worth something one day, don't throw it out.  

Edited by TeeDub