• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change requests forum with VOTING

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi all,

I made a new board for change requests. It's a question & answer style board, which means that at the top of each thread you can upvote "questions" (or feature requests).

The idea here is to start a thread WITH ONLY ONE SINGLE CHANGE REQUEST (to keep the voting clean) and let the rest of the members vote up the things they would really like to see.

DON'T CLUTTER IT UP WITH USELESS JUNK PLEASE. You will just bury the serious requests.

ONLY ONE SINGLE CHANGE PER THREAD PLEASE. Or we won't know what to prioritize.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL DO THE CHANGE. No matter how many votes it gets. Some changes are too impractical to do.

But this will give us a clear way to solicit what needs the most attention.

OUR TOP ATTENTION IS ON MERGING ACCOUNTS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAD MIGRATION ISSUES. So just know that is the case.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/81-change-requests-and-voting/

Will the final appearance be similar to your border line/layout/color in your post? I understand the border color line may change, but I am more referring to the color of background inside the border line vs. outside the border line. At the very least, it should be a recognizable different shade/color...not just 1 or 2 points whiteness difference. Also, the whiteness level balance at this time is a serious  eyestrain problem. I am not sure if the designer realizes how much of a problem this is. Go to Collectors Universe, as an example of what not to do.

10 minutes ago, Architecht said:

Hi all,

I made a new board for change requests. It's a question & answer style board, which means that at the top of each thread you can upvote "questions" (or feature requests).

The idea here is to start a thread WITH ONLY ONE SINGLE CHANGE REQUEST (to keep the voting clean) and let the rest of the members vote up the things they would really like to see.

DON'T CLUTTER IT UP WITH USELESS JUNK PLEASE. You will just bury the serious requests.

ONLY ONE SINGLE CHANGE PER THREAD PLEASE. Or we won't know what to prioritize.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL DO THE CHANGE. No matter how many votes it gets. Some changes are too impractical to do.

But this will give us a clear way to solicit what needs the most attention.

OUR TOP ATTENTION IS ON MERGING ACCOUNTS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAD MIGRATION ISSUES. So just know that is the case.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/81-change-requests-and-voting/

Progress. :cloud9:

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Will the final appearance be similar to your border line/layout/color in your post? I understand the border color line may change, but I am more referring to the color of background inside the border line vs. outside the border line. At the very least, it should be a recognizable different shade/color...not just 1 or 2 points whiteness difference. Also, the whiteness level balance at this time is a serious  eyestrain problem. I am not sure if the designer realizes how much of a problem this is. Go to Collectors Universe, as an example of what not to do.

I would go to the change request forum and start a very simple single issue item that people can upvote. Something like:

Please choose less bright background colors with good text contrast colors so that long reading sessions on the boards are easy on the eyes.

Are the change sub-forums still monitored or should we just use this thread to share our discoveries, suggestions or bring concerns forward now that we can no longer "hate the new boards" in CG?

(thumbs u

Edited by bababooey

OK that didn't work...since no one is bothering to look here, let's test drive the new *spoon* filter....:shy:  First replacement, then removal.

This latest software upgrade is a piece of mess.....age board perfection.

This place is batcrazy.