• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C LOSED RidersRohan Selling Some Stuff

16 posts in this topic

Hello fellow bordies,

I have myself a maxed Credit Card, a kid with crooked f'ed up teeth, and a family that wants a holiday.  So, it is time to sell some stuff.  I am pretty damn busy with work right now, so this is going to start off a little slow, but I will get a fair amount of books up here. 
I am based in Vancouver, Canada. However,everything will be shipped from Blaine, Washington to keep things simple.  As this sale progresses, I will be shipping once every 10 days or so.
Note: All prices are in US dollars.

Here is a link to my kudos:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8956305&fpart=1
Rules

1. :take it: trumps PM. However, PMs are welcome.

2. In case of multiple  takeit.gif timestamp will determine the winner

3. Shipping to the lower 48 will be as follows: for the first 1-5 books shipping will be $7 (Flat Rate Envelope). For 5-30 books shipping will be Priority Mail Medium Box for $15. For 30 or more books, shipping will be at cost after consultation (for example, I can get more than 30 books in a Priority Medium Box, but this comes by sacrificing bubble wrap etc.)

For Canadian buyers, shipping will be at cost and your stuff will be shipped from Vancouver. 

For large orders and large runs, comics will be packages two per board and bag. More valuable comics will be bagged and boarded individually. 

Canadian and American buyers only. 

4. Returns will be accepted within 10 days for 2 reasons.

a) If I misrepresented the book.

b) If books were damaged during shipping. 

5. No HOSers are probation listers or individuals on my personal "don't do business with" list!!

6. Payment is PayPal only.

Here is a link to my eBay sales: http://www.ebay.com/sch/erichalvo/m.html?item=332122042893&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Edited by RidersRohan

Blank Panther #1 1:75 Solid NM and Black Panther #1-4 (#2 is the second print)

$70

Okay, having to resize all my pics is a major pain in the bum!!!

Sorry about picture quality. This is going to be a work in progress getting the image sizes right.

Black Panther 1-4.jpg

Black Panther 1-75.jpeg

Edited by RidersRohan