• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD closed
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Listing 2 nice Golden Age books today, may add more tomorrow.

Trying to put some $$ in my Paypal account by tonight, so Paypal only for payment please. Prices include shipping in the USA, please add $10 if outside the US.

Returns are fine if you notify me within 48 hours of receiving, buyer pays shipping. :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations. No HOS'ers or other delinquents please.

Thanks for looking! :)

my kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6514183#Post6514183

First up ....

Very rare Ace comic -- LIGHTING #6 .  Solid complete book grades Good+ with very supple off-white/cream pages.  VG+ eye appeal and feel, but cover has some splitting at spine, tiny tears at staples but still attached at both staples from the back.  Centerfold is tight at staples.  NO tape or restoration.   $650   REDUCED, Now $595

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

l6.jpg

l7.jpg

Edited by kazoo
all sold

MASTER Comics #33 ... classic WWII swastika-smashing cover by Raboy.  One of the tougher Masters in my experience.

This one has a VG/Fine appearance and supple pages, grades Good+ with 3 pieces of tape on spine.  Cover seems to only have a few small splits at spine, so much of the tape is unnecessary.

Price:  SOLD to Buttock, thanks!

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m6.jpg

Edited by kazoo
Sold