• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out this "deal" on ebay

7 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Great iconic page, but that price........

Is the strategy in putting the price that high, that someone might make an offer at half that price and think they are getting a great deal?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182458981656?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I think that is the exact strategy.  I am not opposed to buying pieced but at that price it would take 680,000 to assemble a .5 copy

4 minutes ago, ender said:

I think that is the exact strategy.  I am not opposed to buying pieced but at that price it would take 680,000 to assemble a .5 copy

Even if you could find all the pages, they wouldn't all have the same price tag. This particular page likely would have the highest.

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

Even if you could find all the pages, they wouldn't all have the same price tag. This particular page likely would have the highest.

yea except for the covers I think you're right that would be the most expensive.  It just seems like a crazy amount to pay for a page from Action 1 much less Superman 1 which seems much easier to find.  Not that I am looking to be honest.

15 hours ago, lhcomics said:

I never dreamed I would have a 10K item in my collection! :acclaim:

:signfunny:

I don't think you have a book in your collection that is NOT at least a 10K item.

Edited by Gotham Kid