• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY OF THE FANTASTIC......CLOSED
3 3

191 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CrocHntr said:
4 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

At this point, I don't think you can.  You can "Hide" it so the contents are visible only to the Mods or you can edit it to wipe out the contents. 

I have to say though, I really like this board feature where it sends a note and a "ding" when a new post is added to the thread.  All I have to do is keep this thread up and wait for the "ding".  Then I can click the link and it takes me right to the new post.

Which usually shows goldust claiming the book before you could get to it! :)

MARGIE 43................................4.5+.............................OW........................................$55 ....Top corner off, pretty nice o/w....

Ma94RWx.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

LANA 6.................................5.0..............................OW.............................................$ 65 :news: SOLD path4play

.....Love these intersection covers :cloud9:

boXywb6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE 2...................1.8......................................OW.......................................$ 375 :news: ON HOLD

..... Weak but still all together....

VIM7Mq5.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

EXCITING 45....................................CGC 4.0....................................OW/W................................$ 285 .....Classic Robot cover

Y9SklRl.jpg

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

EXCITING 45....................................CGC 4.0....................................OW/W................................$ 285 .....Classic Robot cover

Y9SklRl.jpg

Take this too!

tumblr_ms0ww1t1yM1ru8yv8o1_250.gif

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

SPACE ACTION 1...........................5.0................................OW......................................$ 150 .....Nice but small corner off...... scarce and cool

7ExWM2i.jpg

I will take this

BUSTER CRABBE 3...........................4.0...............................OW......................................$ 85 :news: SOLD jayhawker

......Spine split 1.5 inches top, o/w 6.0

TaI1XX9.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BLUE RIBBON COMICS 5............................6.0(r)..................................OW.......................$ 350 .....Color touch at spine on this Gerber "NO SHOW"...... Index 7.... plus two stories by some Baker guy.....

nyueSJp.jpg

JSZ44l1.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

4 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

BLUE RIBBON COMICS 5............................6.0(r)..................................OW.......................$ 350 .....Color touch at spine on this Gerber "NO SHOW"...... Index 7

nyueSJp.jpg

JSZ44l1.jpg

:gossip: Mention there are two Baker stories in this one. 

47 minutes ago, goldust40 said:
49 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Which usually shows goldust claiming the book before you could get to it! :)

You pinched a few in the October thread that I was after... :sumo:

Ah yes, those were sweet! :)

BATTLE GROUND 2...................................6.5..........................................OW........................................$ 150 .......Scarce Heath cover.... H2O stain bottom right...

gLekmyf.jpg

Edited by jimjum12