• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Sunday Sunday! EBay bringing some pre-code heat!

34 posts in this topic

Sweet offerings on the bay Sunday night that I hope my fellow boardies will walk away with a few. Quite an array of classic covers to some hard to snag books in decent grades. Nothing too mind boggling but a very nice collection from comics4less that should make next Sunday night pretty interesting. Have my eyes ? on a few.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=311806064737&hash=item489916f861%3Ag%3AJB8AAOSwx6pYqTSP&_ssn=comics4less&_pgn=3&_skc=200&rt=nc

Tomb of Terror #15 CGC 2.5 went for $646 (10 months ago a 5.0 went for $676.)

Strange Tales #28 CGC 4.0 went for $1380 (9 months ago a 4.0 went for $700)

Fight Against Crime #20 CGC 3.5 went for $1804 (not a lot of comparable data but a 5.0 sold more than 2 years ago for $1934)

Classic covers seem to be doing very well.

8 hours ago, dannyboy said:

Tomb of Terror #15 CGC 2.5 went for $646 (10 months ago a 5.0 went for $676.)

Fight Against Crime #20 CGC 3.5 went for $1804 (not a lot of comparable data but a 5.0 sold more than 2 years ago for $1934)

Classic covers seem to be doing very well.

They are

11 hours ago, dannyboy said:

That was one of the last books i needed to complete my 1-100 run. I way over-paid on a raw copy at $956 a year or so ago.

Now it is not looking quite as foolish I guess.  

Great pickup on the Weird Mysteries #1, very cool.

I was watching the raw 5.0 Suspense Detective #4 last night thinking to bid in the $200ish range, but it finished at $427... ah well! Looks like that one continues to break out.

8 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Great pickup on the Weird Mysteries #1, very cool.

I was watching the raw 5.0 Suspense Detective #4 last night thinking to bid in the $200ish range, but it finished at $427... ah well! Looks like that one continues to break out.

When did people start caring about this issue? I remember buying this VF+ range Crowley maybe 5 or 7 years ago. I paid next to nothing for it. $225 or so. 

suspensedetective4.jpg

1 hour ago, october said:

When did people start caring about this issue? I remember buying this VF+ range Crowley maybe 5 or 7 years ago. I paid next to nothing for it. $225 or so. 

suspensedetective4.jpg

I care enough to offer you $250.   :foryou: