• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS - Art by Art Adams, Gary Frank, Kevin Wada, Eric Canete, and Steve Dillon

2 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I am having a bit of a President's day sale on some of the art in my gallery.  I have a Superman interior page by Gary Frank, a BPRD page by Guy Davis, a commission of Sif by Arthur Adams, and some additional commissioned pieces by Kevin Wada and Eric Canete.  Also, I still haven't 100% put it in the sale gallery yet, but I am considering parting with the Preacher page by Steve Dillon that I have in my gallery.  Keep in mind that I am not trying to do some crappy price discovery deal on the Preacher page.  If someone wants it and we can come to an agreement on price it will go.  I have to clean down my collection just a bit so I decided to put a few pieces up and see what comes.  10% off for all Board Members on prices listed and free shipping as long as you are in the U.S.  I do ship overseas and will work with you on how to best to get it to you without breaking the bank.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=158374

Thanks for looking and message me on CAF to get to me the fastest response. Make sure you mention that you saw this on the Board to get the discount.

Chris

Just an update - The Art Adams and the Kevin Wada piece are spoken for.  The Superman and the BPRD pieces are still up for grabs if anyone is interested.  The Preacher page  has been removed from the table for now.  Thanks to those who were interested in it.  These remaining pages will be up until the end of the week and they will go away after that so if you are interested please do reach out to me before Saturday.

Thanks all!