• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 19 CGC 9.0 OWW PAGES...PRICED TO SELL!!

19 posts in this topic

This book is very nicely centered and presents well...but the cover whites are off-white at best...priced accordingly.

Book had been going for $750-$800+ in the last year or so but the most recent GPA sale shows $651 for a Jan 2017 sale...

ASK PRICE SHIPPED $549.

RULES

No shamers, probies or deadbeats... :sumo:

Payment:  PP, check or cash.

Shipping:  USPS Priority to North America.  Elsewhere cost less $20 bucks.  Free shipping with acceptance of ask price.  Negotiated shipping with acceptance of reduced price but in no case over $20 bucks.

Book ships the day or day after I receive payment...depending on work schedule etc.  Of course, I will communicate well throughout the transaction.

THX for looking!!

SPIDER-MAN%2019%20CGC%209.0%20OWW_zpsvok

ASM%2019%20FC_zpsjymfu6ky.jpg

ASM%2019%20BC_zps1ypkneze.jpg

21 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

This book is very nicely centered and presents well...but the cover whites are off-white at best...priced accordingly.

Book had been going for $750-$800+ in the last year or so but the most recent GPA sale shows $651 for a Jan 2017 sale...

ASK PRICE SHIPPED $549.

RULES

No shamers, probies or deadbeats... :sumo:

Payment:  PP, check or cash.

Shipping:  USPS Priority to North America.  Elsewhere cost less $20 bucks.  Free shipping with acceptance of ask price.  Negotiated shipping with acceptance of reduced price but in no case over $20 bucks.

Book ships the day or day after I receive payment...depending on work schedule etc.  Of course, I will communicate well throughout the transaction.

THX for looking!!

SPIDER-MAN%2019%20CGC%209.0%20OWW_zpsvok

ASM%2019%20FC_zpsjymfu6ky.jpg

ASM%2019%20BC_zps1ypkneze.jpg

I'll Take It Per PM

20 hours ago, mosconi said:

Man, that was a beautiful book!  And perfectly centered too, great pick up! :golfclap:

Yeah, real nice.   Can't ever go wrong buying from Tom.  He's got a knack for picking out great presenting books.