• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I admit it. I love Shanna...

34 posts in this topic

I'm sorry.

I know it might not be PC.

But a story full of Nazi's, dinosaurs, exciting battles, humor, and... um... a sweet young genetically enhanced battlemaiden just rocks my world grin.gif I seriously hope Marvel and Cho continue with another series after this one, or at least make this a regular monthly.

And for those who say the plot is too slow or non-existent: 893censored-thumb.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I'm sorry.

I know it might not be PC.

But a story full of Nazi's, dinosaurs, exciting battles, humor, and... um... a sweet young genetically enhanced battlemaiden just rocks my world grin.gif I seriously hope Marvel and Cho continue with another series after this one, or at least make this a regular monthly.

And for those who say the plot is too slow or non-existent: 893censored-thumb.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

I love Shanna too,

Shanna Moakler

who married Travis Barker -

see the TV show "Meet the Barkers"

Really. I lover her more than Prince and Tommy Lee's ex Mayta!

Too bad the Marvel Shanna is censored though. Remember the nude peeks we had when it was going to be a full on title? Our order went from 1,000 to 1 copy when the announcement was made nixing the nudity. See a preview (nude) in Comic Book Artist mag

Otherwise now I am waiting for the Trade so I can read them all.

I too love Shanna! And I have become a major fan of Frank Cho. His artwork is amazing!

I sincerely hope Marvel takes this character beyond the limited series. Everything about this book is amazing! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Anyone want to sell me a set?

Unfortunately, I only have single copies of 2, 3, and 4... yeahok.gif

For some weird reason, I ended up with 4 copies of issue #1 though...including the graded one you see. heh. Darth may be able to help you out on that one though, nm.

If you need a #1 though, let me know. I may check my LCS again this weekend when I run in, and see if he's got any back issues. He may. I've managed to find some decent stuff there lately. cloud9.gif