• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I admit it. I love Shanna...

34 posts in this topic

I like this series too but it still bothers me that Marvel censored it (although I agree it was their right to do so). Personally, I think Cho should have just changed the name of the main character and released it as a Marvel Icon series so that he could retain the rights to his work.

Um...did the new issue come out yesterday?

To answer your question, no it didn't come out. It's not on the list

of books expected next Weds. either..... when will it appear? confused-smiley-013.gif

Joker--

Just sat and read the series yesterday...in 30 minutes.

Simple fun little plot. Great looking visuals, I mean, how can you go wrong with hot cavewoman on dino action?

But man was it a page turner. 24.50 - discount + tax was a bit much for such a faaaast read.

If you haven't read it, wait for the trade, don't scrounge for the singles.

I admit, this issue definitely left me with the WTF? feeling. Dialog was pretty much non-existent, and I think I spent more time carrying it from the comic shop to my office, than it took to finish it. Was Frank Cho in a bit of a rush with Zombie King, or what?? yeahok.gif

Yeah, #7 was a really quick read, as were a few of the other issues, like the one

that had 10 pages of a few raptors taking on a T Rex. 10 pages?!? foreheadslap.gif

The series was very light on character development and story and dialogue....

pretty pictures though. thumbsup2.gif

Joker--