• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secret #92---CGC 9.0-$2350 SOLD

17 posts in this topic

A lot of you know me from the old boards.  I've sold a lot and bought a lot.  I'm going after a monster book and to do so I have to sell some comics.  Tonight its just one book but its a beauty.  As most of you know this book is very hard to get in high grade.  Well I was lucky enough to upgrade this copy so I'm letting this go.  I bought this 3 years ago raw thinking it was a 9.2+ and was disappointed when CGC gave me the 9.0.  This book is absolutely gorgeous.  If you've been looking for one in great shape this is it.  Thank you all for looking.

rulez.gif 

1. takeit.gif trumps all Pm negotiations

2. I will not sell to jerks, liars, creeps, or anyone on this forums naughty list.

3. Will ship to anywhere in the U.S or canada.  Free shipping for U.S.  Canada please add $20

4. I accept paypal. Please pay within 2 days of my invoice to you.

5. Thank you all and have some fun. Buy some comics. \(thumbs u 

6. No returns on slabbed book.  Thanks

House of Secrets #92--CGC 9.0  Off white to white pages.  The last 9.0 on Gpa went for $2550.  That had white pages.  This book is catching fire.  Asking $2500 $2450 $2400 $2350

IMG_2277%201_zpstjaddntb.jpg

IMG_2276_zpsvcorddoh.jpg

IMG_2275_zpsoesypcel.jpg

IMG_2278%203_zpsfztjskpr.jpg

IMG_2279_zpsmrh3ikdz.jpg

IMG_2280_zpsae4hpk8c.jpg

IMG_2281_zpsfbc6ubv9.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

3 hours ago, Kevin... said:

Awesome book man. You're right, one of the hottest books out there right now and super tough in these higher grades with the black cover. GLWTS!

Thank you sir.  I appreciate the kind words.  I love this book.  Wish I could keep both copies but I really can't with what im trying to buy.  Awesome classic cover.  Its one of my favorite all time.