• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Amazing Fantasy #15, CGC 2.5 ($10,500)

3 posts in this topic

Selling my copy of Amazing Fantasy #15, CGC 2.5 Off-white to White pages.  The certification number is 1290362001.  If it’s unclear the label notes read: “Tape on interior cover and last page”.  Additional pictures upon request.  Here are the rules (please read):

1. Payment by Paypal.  If you are local to the DC area, we can talk about a check as payment if that is your preference. 
  2. No time payments.
  3. Payment is expected within 24 hours.  Book will be shipped as soon as payment is verified and cleared.
  4. You have five days from date of delivery to decide if you want to return the book.  You are responsible for return shipping.  Book must be returned in same condition as it was sent.
  5. USA buyers only.
  6. First “take it” in thread wins.  If there is a simultaneous PM that results in a “take it”, time stamp will determine the winner.
  7. Not open to trades.  However, if you have about $8K and a nice Daredevil #1 to make up the difference we can talk.

I have been a member of this board for a few years now and have purchased books from members better known than I (though not books of this caliber).  That said, if you wish to contact folks I’ve purchased from please just ask and I am happy to supply names.

Please keep in mind that I have a full time job and it’s not in comics.  I will respond to PMs as I am able, but it may not be until late in the afternoon or possibly in the evenings.

Price: $10,500 includes shipping and insurance.  Price is fairly firm, a little room.  I will leave this up through the weekend and hopefully we can have coffee Monday morning because "coffee is for closers."

.58aefee1cf7f2_AF15resized.thumb.jpg.c90a2380164f3a8378be1e3d5fab2e7c.jpg

58aeff249eff7_AF15Backresized.thumb.jpg.090e4d651a106cd6ef8d9f05459f3b0f.jpg