• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Lakes Comic Con - February 24 & 25 - Detroit Area

5 posts in this topic

I haven't heard anything about this smallish Con but I've got a friend setting up so I'm going over to check it out.  There is a huge list of comic vendors so hopefully a couple new collections will be available.  Send me a PM if you are going and want to grab diner.

http://www.greatlakescomiccon.org/

Edited by 1Cool

I will be here all weekend set up representing cgc with Baltimore Lauren. Anybody looking for Signature Series or blue label CGC submissions come find us we will be there an hour before the show starts each day. Right up until close.

On 2/24/2017 at 0:55 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I will be here all weekend set up representing cgc with Baltimore Lauren. Anybody looking for Signature Series or blue label CGC submissions come find us we will be there an hour before the show starts each day. Right up until close.

In Detroit?  Don't think I saw Lauren there yesterday.

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

She popped out for 10 minutes to use the bathroom!  You MISSED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is pretty tiny so it's easy to miss her.