• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of kids holding expensive comics

29 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Robot Man said:

They aren't rare or valuable but she literally read them to pieces...

blakelycomicbookday1_zpszz5jklqq.jpg

Cute!

I tried to ease my son into it, but now he's almost 2 and in the "must tear all paper" phase. The expensive books are behind closed doors lol

by3WE8C.jpg

12 hours ago, Chadwick said:

Cute!

I tried to ease my son into it, but now he's almost 2 and in the "must tear all paper" phase. The expensive books are behind closed doors lol

by3WE8C.jpg

My granddaughter was about 2 in that picture. I read them to her a couple times. She paged through them many times until they were so ragged her mom tossed them. I've given her quite a few comics knowing what would happen to them but she enjoys them and that's what they are for.

Your son looks like he is really enjoying that book! Maybe he will take to them like dad and maybe not. 

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

My granddaughter was about 2 in that picture. I read them to her a couple times. She paged through them many times until they were so ragged her mom tossed them. I've given her quite a few comics knowing what would happen to them but she enjoys them and that's what they are for.

Your son looks like he is really enjoying that book! Maybe he will take to them like dad and maybe not. 

That's awesome! I also give my son a stack of beaters until they are unreadable, he just loves turning the pages and points at the characters he knows... and then tears the covers off or chews on them 

I bought him this when he turned 1 month old, we read it together though so no accidents lol ya I'm a nerd.

q6MNqUgl.jpg&key=4030d6197327626ad22d3f3