• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics 65 ****closed

5 posts in this topic

Haven't posted anything for sale on here in a while and figured I would 'test" the waters again.  Paypal  is preferred. Price includes  priority boxed shipping in the U.S.   I will ship elsewhere but  I would need to figure out the price it will be a discounted rate  (Shipping seems to have gone up since I last sold stuff  (I just paid 26.00 to ship a 500.00 comic elsewhere) .  First I'll take it wins  either in the thread or via pm.  Feel free  to speak your mind  if you think I am off tell me  I don't take offense to a honest discussion.  I am easy to work/ deal with.    

Okay  I am calling this a 4.0-4.5   no restoration that I can detect.  I bought it from a person who had it since the early 1970's .   Last story page has a piece out and you can see some surface loss in pictures.  Single staple copy.

People are asking 700-750.00 for slightly restored copies on eBay  (not sold)   I am asking 780.00 or best offer for this one.

20170218_132958_zpsrh6gokq1.jpg

20170218_133017_zpsojwhwed2.jpg

20170218_133138_zpsd7duij4m.jpg

20170218_133150%201_zpssrgbawub.jpg

Edited by BrianR