• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

here is a fun post *DELETED*

20 posts in this topic

I don't get it.

No one does...no one will...well, ravencomics might! 27_laughing.gif

Hey, in the attachments, isn't that the SAME FLOOR that Ravencomics has!!?? gossip.gif

So let me get this straight, Ravencomics changes his ID to actionkid, and some of us have felt he was the same as action1kid for a long time. So, that would make the conversations between actionkid & action1kid ..... well.... screwy.gif

Hey, in the attachments, isn't that the SAME FLOOR that Ravencomics has!!?? gossip.gif

893whatthe.gif Man, that's creepin' me out, it reminds me of those Mausoleum walls in Phantasm!

806032-phantasm.jpg

806032-phantasm.jpg.9011f73e5fda0b76cb0353666984c8c8.jpg

893whatthe.gif Man, that's creepin' me out, it reminds me of those Mausoleum walls in Phantasm!

806032-phantasm.jpg

"BOOOOYYY!!!" - Angus Scrimm, Tall Man. insane.gif

806032-phantasm.jpg

806050-image002.jpg

806050-image002.jpg.ddc17bb49bcdd34feeab4f88f2958cbf.jpg

806032-phantasm.jpg

Phantasm2-TallMan10.jpg

You guys need to get a life.

806032-phantasm.jpg

Phantasm2-TallMan10.jpg

You guys need to get a life.

893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

hi.gif

893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

WTF happened to the GA forum?! screwy.gif

It's been remodeled by ravencomics and action1kid,...... Christo_pull_hair.gif.....

hopefully it will soon be re-remodeled back to it's former glory. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif