• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Pollard and Frenz Thor OA Pages

5 posts in this topic

Want to free up some funds to complete a small purchase of a collection. Will be offering these pages at prices to move, shipping in NA will be 20 and I can combine shippign if necessary. No refunds on these items but they will be packed securely and shipped Via Canada Post express with tracking and signature release. UK bidders are welcome but we will have to figure the cost of shipping and/or depending on what we negotiate as an overall price. Paypal please.

First up, Thor #287 Pollard SOLD VIA PM.

IPp93I.jpg

nt37k3.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer
SOLD

18 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:

Want to free up some funds to complete a small purchase of a collection. Will be offering these pages at prices to move, shipping in NA will be 20 and I can combine shippign if necessary. No refunds on these items but they will be packed securely and shipped Via Canada Post express with tracking and signature release. UK bidders are welcome but we will have to figure the cost of shipping and/or depending on what we negotiate as an overall price. Paypal please.

First up, Thor #287 Pollard SOLD VIA PM.

IPp93I.jpg

nt37k3.jpg

:censored:

What did it sell for ?