• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics you had, then you didn't!

32 posts in this topic

Rick knows a few of these!! There are a few more but not a TON more thankfully because that was getting painful haha!! Every sale was always in pursuit of another book or books so not really upset about any...well maybe a few ?

IMG_4512Detective Comics #73 CGC 3.0Captain America Comics #3 CGC 5.015101994448_6efaff4857_b.jpgJackpot Comics #7All American Comics #61 CGC 3.0

14 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Dang!

The Marvel 1 today is a 9.0.  The Cap is an 8.5.  The other 4 are out there, but not sure who owns them today.  My notes would have them thus: Bat 1: 8.0, WDC&S 7.0, Supes 1 3.0, Whiz 2 4.0.

My biggest regrets are letting go of my coverless More Fun #73 (worth 10x what I paid now), coverless More Fun #55, and coverless All-Star #8. I'll never own any of them again. Maybe a #55, but practically out of budget too.

On a lesser note, getting rid of 3 copies of Tec #40 and a much nicer Action #23 than I have now.

Oh, and the Larson All American #25. Regret selling that one bigtime.

Edited by Cosmic Boy

1 hour ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Gone, but not forgotten...

4f366eaa-6dde-416f-8164-a815f542ef20_zps:D

Traded and upgraded.

Do you cry at night for having sold this one :D

Where to begin:  USA Comics #7 and #8.  Marvel Mystery Comics #46  Daring Comics #11 9.4 D Copy  Almost all of my Captain Americas that I sold recently to fund a medical emergency that did not happen.  I'm really, really relieved the medical emergency didn't happen to my wife but I wish medical science was just a tad bit better and reversed itself about a month before it did.  Oh well. Time to go buy some more future regrets. :)

ca39_CGC_Front.jpg

ca32.jpg

ca38_cgc_front.jpg

cap49_cgc_front.jpg