• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COMICS you might have, but can't remember where they are...

18 posts in this topic

Good topic.  I find misplaced stuff all the time.  Sadly, I constantly see a book on the boards only to be reminded that it was sold.  Heartbreaking.  I never should have sold all those books and art on Ebay in the late 90's.  Right now I can't find a Timm Harley Quinn drawing and a joint from a long ago Grateful Dead concert, that was near the drawing.  I'm thinking one of my high school aged sons' friends stole it.  Don't worry I'll get to the bottom of it.  Inspector Clouseau is on the case.

Edited by ThothAmon

12 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Good topic.  I find misplaced stuff all the time.  Sadly, I constantly see a book on the boards only to be reminded that it was sold.  Heartbreaking.  I never should have sold all those books and art on Ebay in the late 90's.  Right now I can't find a Timm Harley Quinn drawing and a joint from a long ago Grateful Dead concert, that was near the drawing.  I'm thinking one of my high school aged sons' friends stole it.  Don't worry I'll get to the bottom of it.  Inspector Clouseau is on the case.

Hopefully, he consumed it and it made him slightly sick. That'll show him...

I lent my daughter my old navy pea coat once. That night she told me she found some things in the pockets... One was a five dollar bill. I told her to keep it and spend it stupidly. The other was an old roach clip. Electrical clip with a buffalo nickle sodered to it. She asked me what it was and I quickly replied it was an electrical clip that I used it on my amp when I played in a band. Then she asked why it was all "burned", I quickly retorted that once in a while my amp would fry it because it was so powerful. She bought it! Never lie to your kids but "stretching the truth" is OK...

OK, back to the point. As a matter of fact, I do. I have a slightly oversize book from Canada titled "Lucky Coyne". It is a cool reprint of a Chessler US comic called Dynamic. I keep losing it. Is it a crime book? Is it a horror book? is it a GA book? I stumble upon it once in a while and then lose it. I really need to sell it (if I can find it again) Sorry, no photo because it is lost again...

18 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

OK, back to the point. As a matter of fact, I do. I have a slightly oversize book from Canada titled "Lucky Coyne". It is a cool reprint of a Chessler US comic called Dynamic. I keep losing it. Is it a crime book? Is it a horror book? is it a GA book? I stumble upon it once in a while and then lose it. I really need to sell it (if I can find it again) Sorry, no photo because it is lost again...

May I have first crack at it?

..the comic..though i'd,use the 'electrical clip'.

Edited by porcupine48

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:
1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

I gotta find it Jimmers. I believe it is cursed...

I have a FEAR record like that..

I couldn't misplace the first FEAR album. It is just that good.

2 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

I forgot I have a copy and buy a second copy.  May be early signs of senility.  Has happened several times since I joined the boards.

I know the feeling.  I try to log in my purchases to a spreadsheet, but sometimes I get busy and fall behind.  And when I finally catch up, I discover I accidentally bought two copies of the same book. 

9 hours ago, Robot Man said:

1luckycoyne1.jpg.5a1fa7a4c3e07ed9f78e970dc7e3373c.jpg

Mine is probably the nicest copy of Marvel Preview 7 I've ever seen..... snagged it for twenty bucks a couple months before it skyrocketed.... I would love to find it to sell it as well. GOD BLESS..

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.... found a Boy Commandos 17 that I forgot I even had recently.... and that's a cool book.