• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MARCH MADNESS.....CLOSED
2 2

162 posts in this topic

Tax time is coming, so I'm going to put up some relists at reduced prices in an effort to keep the wolves at bay.  I'm pressed for time the next couple of weeks, so this thread will be kind of haphazard. I do have a small show next week and will mix some new stuff in and also have a few to sprinkle in tonight. Some of these I have recently upgraded and these are my undercopies. Some will be books I'd rather not sell, and will likely be taken down, if unsold, once I meet my goal. I can't really do much with Time payments this time unless we're talking a week or so. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbsu

All of these have nice eye appeal for the grade. Please read the terms carefully.... I will be happy to answer any questions.

TERMS

1)Shipping to USA is $ 15 for USPS Priority Box Insured, $ 8 for a USPS Priority Flat. I try to ship once each weekend. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping.

2)Shipping to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS.

3)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 week period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility.

4)Raw books found to have undisclosed restoration can be returned for a refund within 6 months.In this instance, it may take a few weeks for me to raise the funds, as I am not a professional Dealer. This does not apply to CGC books that are removed from their holders and resubmitted.

5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES.

6) Feel free to make an offer.... worst I can say is no.

7)Short Time Payments may be arranged with 10 % NON REFUNDABLE.....this deposit, can, however, be applied to another item, so it isn't a total wash for you.

8)If you are a member with low or no post count, payment will need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

9) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp.

10) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

Edited by jimjum12

COMEDY 2...........................5.0....................................OW........................................................$ 95 :news: SOLD via P.M.

oJkYUC6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MAGIC COMICS 19............................3.0.................................................C/OW...........................................$ 125 :news: SOLD MoonKT

......a little tanning and staining, spine split at bottom of a little over an inch.... pretty cool cover, scarce.

IbF4YbY.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

DETECTIVE 411...............................CGC 8.0.................................................W...................................................$ 325

V6wE7Sh.jpg

FLAMING LOVE 1.......................................6.0...............................................OW/W.............................................$ 275 ..........B. Ward c/a

f9dWeEv.jpg

BLACK RIDER RIDES AGAIN 1............................7.5+....................................C/OW.............................................$ 300 :news: SOLD via P.M.

......Toronto copy ...was a CGC 8.0 and top census, comes with label. This one may get pulled.

OjKGn4A.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

THE IRON HORSE GOES TO WAR........................................7.5............................................OW......................................$ 25

v8EDEWh.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

GREEN LANTERN 8...........................................6.0..........................................OW...................................................$ 120

tpZQ6il.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

VENUS 9...............................................3.0+......................................................................OW..............................................$ 275 :news: SOLD/TRADED

......SCARCE book............nice eye appeal for grade.... solid

tvOtv8G.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SANDS OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC ...........................................6.0....................................................OW/W.....................................$ 300 :news: SOLD CrcHntr

.........Should press to 7.5 or possibly better..... awesome interiors also. Don't mind keeping this

UKmK4eZ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WILLIE 8 ............................................3.0+................................................OW...........................................$ 50 .....Feels VG but dropped due to soiling and the writing on the cover.

5WkS2Ml.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WILLIE 22...................................................4.0......................................................OW....................................................$ 75 :news: SOLD path4play

.....Would grade higher, but significant dust shadow..... this is an uncommon book.

iEaS4qS.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HEDY 34.....................................2.0........................................OW......................................................$ 20 :news: SOLD Zzutak

.......Attached at back but not front of staples

ltI8n5k.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TOS 97.................................................7.5+++...................................................OW................................................$ 50 .....Tiny stain bottom spine, o/w 9.0

NLXEBVP.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TOS 69....................................9.0..............................................W.......................................................$ 165 .....................Nice for the grade.... this is a good deal for the 1st Titanium Man

9lPWzdR.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

DETECTIVE COMICS 298..........................7.0.............................................OW.............................................$ 225 .....Color touch on spine.....tough book in nice shape. 1st SA Clayface

OsKXlMK.jpg

WILD BILL HICKOCK...................................................4.0++...........................................OW........................................$ 75 :news: SOLD whommerjay

....Tough Ingles headlight cover ...nice eye appeal

cXfQsTJ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ALL AMERICAN WESTERN 113.......................................6.5/7.0....................................OW/W...............................$ 220 ............1 inch tear back cover, o/w higher

BTPcvDK.jpg