• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I should also mention that if any buyers don't like the way I list books for sale that they should feel free to *spoon* off and die. (thumbs u

lol let me get this straight your suggesting that the people on these boards should keep to them selves when they see something they don't like. ok noob

I should also mention that if any buyers don't like the way I list books for sale that they should feel free to *spoon* off and die. (thumbs u

lol let me get this straight your suggesting that the people on these boards should keep to them selves when they see something they don't like. ok noob

1st - I didn't say they should "keep it to them selves", you made that up. I said, and I think I was pretty clear, but I'll say it again, that they "should feel free to *spoon* off and die". There's a big difference between being quiet, and being dead.

2nd - "noob"? You've got to be kidding. :makepoint:

Hey, here's a fresh idea.

Sellers: Quote whatever prices you want to quote in your selling threads. Price your books at OS, GPA, Wizard, or whatever.

Buyers: If you don't like the price source that a seller is quoting then go fist yourself and stay the heII out of the sellers threads if it bothers you so much.

There, that was easy.

NEXT!

Makes sense to me.

Raw and GPA are apples and oranges. By selling a book using GPA pricing you are pretty much giving a guarantee that the books selling WILL DEFINATELY grade out to what it was quoted at, and that no RESTORATION is done to the book. Basically making you a walking liability. If someone sells a book quoting the GPA price for a 9.2 and the book gets a 9.0 someone is gonna be very unhappy with the seller. The difference between a 9.2 and a 9.0 can be quite significant in GPA. So then what ? Does the seller say "oh im sorry, my grading sucks and I am prepared to eat $200.00" ? I highly doubt it, but you never know.

GPA is good for CGC books and a "ballpark" of what a raw book "could" be. That is my 2 cents , I would not buy a book for GPA unless it was graded.

Hey, here's a fresh idea.

Sellers: Quote whatever prices you want to quote in your selling threads. Price your books at OS, GPA, Wizard, or whatever.

Buyers: If you don't like the price source that a seller is quoting then go fist yourself and stay the heII out of the sellers threads if it bothers you so much.

There, that was easy.

NEXT!

I agree with Brian, but I would also like add, "Who gives a sh*t?" Everyone just needs to quit whining and shut the hell up. Either buy the damn books or don't.

So easy a Caveman could do it. (thumbs u

1st - I didn't say they should "keep it to them selves", you made that up. I said, and I think I was pretty clear, but I'll say it again, that they "should feel free to *spoon* off and die". There's a big difference between being quiet, and being dead.

2nd - "noob"? You've got to be kidding. :makepoint:

actually i was just kidding i can clearly see that you have 15,039 more posts then i do

jeez you guys are touchy

Wether a seller quotes GPA or OSPG value, the buyer (me) will determine the market by what he/she is willing to pay. They're both used as measurements, so quote away as far as I'm concerned. (thumbs u

GPA won't stop me from low-balling! :acclaim:

Wether a seller quotes GPA or OSPG value, the buyer (me) will determine the market by what he/she is willing to pay. They're both used as measurements, so quote away as far as I'm concerned. (thumbs u

GPA won't stop me from free balling! :acclaim:

Fixed! (thumbs u

GPA won't stop me from low-balling! :acclaim:

^^

Raw and GPA are apples and oranges. By selling a book using GPA pricing you are pretty much giving a guarantee that the books selling WILL DEFINATELY grade out to what it was quoted at, and that no RESTORATION is done to the book. Basically making you a walking liability.

Huh? (shrug)

Shouldn't that be precisely what you're doing? Guaranteeing the grade and that the book is not restored?

Or have I logged onto eBay by mistake? meh

Raw and GPA are apples and oranges. By selling a book using GPA pricing you are pretty much giving a guarantee that the books selling WILL DEFINATELY grade out to what it was quoted at, and that no RESTORATION is done to the book. Basically making you a walking liability.

Huh? (shrug)

Shouldn't that be precisely what you're doing? Guaranteeing the grade and that the book is not restored?

Or have I logged onto eBay by mistake? meh

hm

Where is this wicked seller's thread that had posted GPA prices for raw books?

:sumo:

He's untouchable. He's a member of NOD.

:makepoint:

:acclaim:

GPA won't stop me from free balling! :acclaim:

Fixed! (thumbs u

lol

:acclaim:

Who? (shrug)

I can't look through them all. :(