• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Talk about non-sequiturs . . . :)

I do not think that means what you think it means.

If I go out on Saturday night, then I will miss out on a lot of deals.

Unless you believe everyone is buying and selling their books from a laptop at the local nightspot. lol

Unless you believe everyone is buying and selling their books from a laptop at the local nightspot. lol

Buying and selling comics via laptop from your favorite local nightspot. :cloud9:....................:baiting:

Buying and selling comics via laptop from your favorite local nightspot. :cloud9:....................:baiting:

I'm doing it!! :banana:

Hanging out at the Gas 'n' Sip again?

Guess that movie!

Full Quote & Answer:

Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

Joe: By choice, man.

Say Anything

I'm doing it!! :banana:

:gossip: Don't spill your beverage on your keyboard. I did that once with my wife's computer and let's just say I wasn't in her good graces for some time.

One advantage of selling in nightspots is that you can celebrate a sale by heading out to the dancefloor and doing one of these: :banana:

One advantage of selling in nightspots is that you can celebrate a sale by heading out to the dancefloor and doing one of these: :banana:

dance.gif

:hail:

Or one of these ....................................... :makepoint:

I know exactly what it means Vince. :) Perhaps you need to to step out of your egocentric existence? :)

dance.gif

:hail:

Or one of these ....................................... :makepoint:

:hail: :makepoint: :hail: :makepoint:

:banana:

I know exactly what it means Vince. :) Perhaps you need to to step out of your egocentric existence? :)

Alright fellas, whenever we have our first boardie convention, I'd really like y'all to hug one another. Or, uh, duke it out? :shrug: