• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

VCC's not until the 13th :gossip:
Then get scanning! :sumo:
Already finished my booth. (shrug)
Add more. (shrug)
No, the rows are even so I'm not going to do anymore. You gonna invoice me or will you start another lame thread so I can add to my order?
New possibly even lamer thread next weekend. You want to let it ride, FT style?
Yes...I haven't paid FT for at least 3 months. Lamer = stuff that I would buy

Add more. (shrug)
No, the rows are even so I'm not going to do anymore. You gonna invoice me or will you start another lame thread so I can add to my order?
Petey and Night Nurses. hm

Add more. (shrug)
Petey and Night Nurses. hm
Petey is only issue #4. Sure, list the krap on Friday night and I'll be there.

Is anyone here a good friend of Phil (Matmarvel)?... and/or has heard from him after August 26th?

He and his wife were expecting the arrival of a daughter (Jessica) via a scheduled caesarian section delivery on August 26th.

We were supposed to communicate before the end of August but I have not heard from him... I just want to make sure everything is all right with him and his family.

Is anyone here a good friend of Phil (Matmarvel)?... and/or has heard from him after August 26th?

He and his wife were expecting the arrival of a daughter (Jessica) via a scheduled caesarian section delivery on August 26th.

We were supposed to communicate before the end of August but I have not heard from him... I just want to make sure everything is all right with him and his family.

I don't know Phil that well but we've chatted occasionally. I hope things have gone well for them and if they have he may just be suffering from the lack of sleep that new babies bring. :wishluck:

Why does everyone seem to let that little runt Randyp off, after he essentially creates a new sales thread for every single book he's selling.

Maybe it's time I listed a few books, one at a time... just to prove a point. :devil:

Why does everyone seem to let that little runt Randyp off, after he essentially creates a new sales thread for every single book he's selling.

Maybe it's time I listed a few books, one at a time... just to prove a point. :devil:

Maybe he is just making a lot of threads to increase his masculinity because he ran out of kleenex and lotion...

Maybe he is just making a lot of threads to increase his masculinity because he ran out of kleenex and lotion...

Cap, are you doing alright? :shrug:

Cap, are you doing alright? :shrug:

The pics JC posted the other day are stuck in his mind. :eek: