• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

greggy is the gremlin king and is like a f*@&ing god around here...there is a definite double-standard! meh

Reminds me of, for some, the definition of an alcoholic..."someone who drinks just as much as you who you don't like..." (shrug)

I'm fairly certain Greggy does not consider himself Divine. I am fairly certain Divine died a few years back.

Well that was weak...I didn't say greggy considered himself divine...I said he is treated by OTHERS around here as godhead...and the gremlin king...

Yaknow...I'm just trying to make a point...incessant arbitrary gremlining annoys the hell out of me just like the next guy...but there can't be two sets of rules...sometimes, I guess, you just have to read between the "gremlins" :devil:

HI!

Love your Buker av, Have been collecting(or trying to) his books for years!

It is Chinaski, no?

I attended my wife's 10 yr high school reunion with the name-tag Hank Chinaski...

I could share stories...talk to Jeff at NOD... :devil:

greggy is the gremlin king and is like a f*@&ing god around here...there is a definite double-standard! meh

Reminds me of, for some, the definition of an alcoholic..."someone who drinks just as much as you who you don't like..." (shrug)

I'm fairly certain Greggy does not consider himself Divine. I am fairly certain Divine died a few years back.

Well that was weak...I didn't say greggy considered himself divine...I said he is treated by OTHERS around here as godhead...and the gremlin king...

Yaknow...I'm just trying to make a point...incessant arbitrary gremlining annoys the hell out of me just like the next guy...but there can't be two sets of rules...sometimes, I guess, you just have to read between the "gremlins" :devil:

You are also giving away your age. Some of the newbies here probably never heard of Divine. Then again, I am sure some are big fans.

You are also giving away your age. Some of the newbies here probably never heard of Divine. Then again, I am sure some are big fans.

:sick:

Did he/she not eat poop in one of John Waters films? :o

Have one of her records just for the cover

:sick: yup. A nice dog turd that "she" found on the sidewalk. Can't remember which movie it was though.

Might have been "Female trouble" not 100 percent sure I spent most of the movie hiding behind the couch waiting for it to end. I think I still have a copy on VHS somewhere.

It was Pink Flamingos.

...that movie. I love tricking people into watching it. It's like a two-hour car wreck, as in you can't NOT look at it. My favorite line/scene: "Hold these damn chickens!"

It was Pink Flamingos.

...that movie. I love tricking people into watching it. It's like a two-hour car wreck, as in you can't NOT look at it. My favorite line/scene: "Hold these damn chickens!"

Is PF's the movie with that weird dude with the turkey baster? He also does something crazy with his azzhole.