• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Wow, these comments seem harsh. Pointless graemlin posting with no purpose pads a persons post count and grinder and count have certainly done their share but they are 2 of the friendliest guys here. I certainly think that they help add to the sense of community and have contributed their share.

Do I know you?

Wow, these comments seem harsh. Pointless graemlin posting with no purpose pads a persons post count and grinder and count have certainly done their share but they are 2 of the friendliest guys here. I certainly think that they help add to the sense of community and have contributed their share.
(worship)(worship)

And you sir are another one!

Grinder is a good guy for sure, he was making pointless posts for eons. But he does contribute, and he is very active in more OT discussions. Which is fine by me. I am even sick of talking about AF15, pressing, and Ewert.

Do I know you?

You would if I posted more graemlins. :devil:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

:cloud9:

Ever since i put you and count on ignore, the boards have been a lot more fun and nowhere near as aggravating:banana:

I have to agree, but you still see endless noise in the threads. Pat does have a point that a little banter is good and does help a thread but the inane graemlin post after graemlin post, after gaemlin post after graemlin post does nothing but pad individuals post count that ordinarily have nothing substantial to add.

Some have always added to society and then there are the select few that do nothing but suck it dry without ever giving anything back.

My posts are less graemlin filled lately, but I still dont get involved with all the arguments you guys contribute to. I still refuse to insult other people by calling them names and so on. You two absolutely amaze me sometimes with your short tempers, completely predictable. First you get upset, then get insulting, then start calling people "D" bags. I get it, you guys dont like me. Woop tee doo.

This has absolutely nothing to do with like or dislike. I have very good friends on the boards who I think post way too many graemlins and I have expressed that to them. My last statement (not really directed to anyone in general) reflects how I personally feel, I say things with no malice attached, but I do speak my mind.

then why bring it into the conversation like you are implying its me?

Talk about taking things too seriously

it appears by other posts that I wasn't the only one who thought you were talking about Nelson and I.

Ever since i put you and count on ignore, the boards have been a lot more fun and nowhere near as aggravating:banana:

I have to agree, but you still see endless noise in the threads. Pat does have a point that a little banter is good and does help a thread but the inane graemlin post after graemlin post, after gaemlin post after graemlin post does nothing but pad individuals post count that ordinarily have nothing substantial to add.

Some have always added to society and then there are the select few that do nothing but suck it dry without ever giving anything back.

My posts are less graemlin filled lately, but I still dont get involved with all the arguments you guys contribute to. I still refuse to insult other people by calling them names and so on. You two absolutely amaze me sometimes with your short tempers, completely predictable. First you get upset, then get insulting, then start calling people "D" bags. I get it, you guys dont like me. Woop tee doo.

This has absolutely nothing to do with like or dislike. I have very good friends on the boards who I think post way too many graemlins and I have expressed that to them. My last statement (not really directed to anyone in general) reflects how I personally feel, I say things with no malice attached, but I do speak my mind.

it appears by other posts that I wasn't the only one who thought you were talking about Nelson and I.

I don't even have Nelson on ignore, why would I bash him.

Because your avatar carries a club :baiting:

If I were selling, I would love to have comicgrinder or anyone else put down a cool graemlin on my sale thead. It would show me that at least someone is looking at my thread.

Brian

Yeah, but not 5 pages worth.

But it is usually multiple people. But I agree, sometimes I will just quit browsing a thread because it is too cluttered.

But pointing fingers isnt right either. There are many, many people who post graemlins constantly. No point in calling out, or holding grudges...

I have been trying the forgive and forget thing. It's new for me personally, as one of my favorite sayings were "I dont forgive, and I dont forget". But honestly, its just not worth it for me to hold grudges. I have no beef with anyone, and enjoy them much more. And if somebody does not like me, thats on them. But on my end, it's all good.

For good measure (:

greggy is the gremlin king and he is like a ing god around here...there is a definite double-standard! meh

Reminds me of, for some, the definition of an alcoholic..."someone who drinks just as much as me whom I don't like..." (shrug)

What (shrug)

I'm beginning to have a pretty good idea of who the next member I put on ignore is :baiting:

why do you want to bash anyone? Its just the way you word things sometimes Joey. By others coming out and saying that we do contribute, its pretty obvious I wasn't the only who thought you were bashing us....make sense.

I'm beginning to have a pretty good idea of who the next member I put on ignore is :baiting:

Its up to you dude. (thumbs u

Its up to you dude. (thumbs u

Again, why so serious?

greggy is the gremlin king and is like a f*@&ing god around here...there is a definite double-standard! meh

Reminds me of, for some, the definition of an alcoholic..."someone who drinks just as much as you who you don't like..." (shrug)

Edited by trmoore54

greggy is the gremlin king and he is like a ing god around here...there is a definite double-standard! meh

Reminds me of, for some, the definition of an alcoholic..."someone who drinks just as much as you who you don't like..." (shrug)

Woa, it's like deja vu.