• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

who honestly gives a hoot Joe, I dont care if you post in the sales threads....have at it buddy

Agreed, but I'm just ticked at vocabulary-challenged people calling me a "hypocrite" when I do not take part in what I specifically stand against on here.

That being, posting comments, gibberish, emoticons, etc. AT THE SAME TIME that a seller is posting new books for sale. That's what I hate and that's what I have stated many, many, many times I hate.

I'm not talking right or wrong, as no one can make that call, but this "hypocrite" business is just stupidity.

cant we all just get along :foryou:

You've met me in person - I'm pretty easy to get along with. (shrug)

:roflmao: of course you are...as are most people on the boards. But for some reason even after meeting people sometimes they still act like blowfish behind the keyboard.

Zod you are a very cool dude in my book, and cant wait to hang out again :grin:

You are the definition of hypocrite. Nothing there challenging my vocabulary. You can try to be ambiguous about it, but it's still you. All this "at the same time" and "active" vs. "inactive" means nothing to a person coming in late to a selling thread or while it's "active". It's still cluttered by your posts, like it or not.

You aren't serious, are you?

If I don't actually do the things I openly condemn, no matter what you think of my actions, how in the world can my actions relate to the term "hypocrite"?

def. a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

What you think is totally irrelevant, it's how my actions relate to my statements, and they are consistent.

Hey, did you guys see those X-Men slabs offered by Transplant?

I checked out the thread but couldn't find the books. Too many useless, time wasting, run of the mill graemlins jamming up the thread. :insane:

:whistle:

Hey, did you guys see those X-Men slabs offered by Transplant?

I checked out the thread but couldn't find the books. Too many useless, time wasting, run of the mill graemlins jamming up the thread. :insane:

:whistle:
Where do I send the commission check?

Does anyone know the contact info for joker-fish ? I ordered some books from him three weeks ago, and haven't gotten them. He also hasn't posted here since two days after the sale, and the PM's I've sent are unread.

Does anyone know the contact info for joker-fish ? I ordered some books from him three weeks ago, and haven't gotten them. He also hasn't posted here since two days after the sale, and the PM's I've sent are unread.

Good luck with that Beau. :wishluck:

uh-oh, not again . . . hm

uh-oh, not again . . . hm
exactly what i was thinking, i had an expensive order with him recently with no problems at all :wishluck: beau