• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Swift justice just now :applause:

DD 168?

If it was the DD 168 I didn't want the thread to get pulled, I just wanted to point out that hey broke a sales forum rule and he got all mad at me. Didn't understand his response to me at all.

People seem to take things personally when it's simple business.

He got the point and reposted it for sale along forum guidelines.

(thumbs u

Debating whether to offer my Siege 3 Deadpool Variant here or on eBay. It's like a 9.2-9.4 hm

Translation: Please PM me some offers.

not at all, just thats its not a 9.6-9.8 so wasnt sure people would want it

Have I become a banned seller or something? Someone gimme some advice for my sales thread in GSB selling forum.

60% or better off guide and you'll sell some books. I moved about 2 or 3 longboxes worth last week. Of course I lost a scatload of $$ in the process, but what the hell, I freed up a bunch of space to make way for new comic drawers :flamed:

You know what I love? When a seller edits their original post with a big fat SOLD once a comic sells (flatrock02 is great at this). For those longer threads, it's sometimes tough to figure out what's not been taken. Periodic lists of issues still available are good too, but finding those isn't necessarily easy.

Not at all as important, but still something I like, is when that big fat SOLD does not replace the selling price. That way I know just what i missed out on by being late to the party.

I also still like this guy: :whee:

You know what I love? When a seller edits their original post with a big fat SOLD once a comic sells (flatrock02 is great at this). For those longer threads, it's sometimes tough to figure out what's not been taken. Periodic lists of issues still available are good too, but finding those isn't necessarily easy.

Not at all as important, but still something I like, is when that big fat SOLD does not replace the selling price. That way I know just what i missed out on by being late to the party.

Right on all accounts....I don't understand the big fat SOLD replacing the selling price either.

Right on all accounts....I don't understand the big fat SOLD replacing the selling price either.

Maybe the price listed wasn't the price it sold at?