• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Would there be any interest in a 50-cents-an-issue sale here? And if so, are we allowed to set a minimum purchase?

Yes, Count sold thousands of $1 books over the years.

Sweet... :wishluck:

and thanks!

-slym

I remember back when we had scammers that really put in an effort. The kids these days, all in such a big hurry to scam, but too busy to take the time to do it right. :preach:

I remember back when we had scammers that really put in an effort. The kids these days, all in such a big hurry to scam, but too busy to take the time to do it right. :preach:

:lol:

I just want to put this out there.....If you advertise that you will sell to Hos and Probs, no problems. You deserve what you get. Just Sayin!

I also agree with this.

Gonna go back in my hole. I just didn't want to krap in his thread. It looks like he has done a good enough job of it himself.

Relax postal....things are right with the world. Didn't know I was going to put a bee in your bonnet trying to extend an olive branch to ne'er do wells....but it's been remedied.

Gonna go back in my hole. I just didn't want to krap in his thread. It looks like he has done a good enough job of it himself.

Relax postal....things are right with the world. Didn't know I was going to put a bee in your bonnet trying to extend an olive branch to ne'er do wells....but it's been remedied.

I didn't want to post on your sales thread, but since you were kind enough to show up here. I do want to say that the probation thread is probably the most community minded thread in the forums. It's there to protect people from those who acted badly...and to hopefully get reparations when possible for people who have been harmed.

With thousands of boarders as shoppers available, it's totally beyond me why ANYONE would seek out those who have proven to be irresponsible.

BTW, you DO know that anyone who pays their debts and makes up for whatever happened, who is a first or 2nd timer gets taken OFF the list?

Your posts are kind of an additional slap in the face to the people who were screwed by someone on that list.

Edited by skypinkblu

new topic.

People put the comic title and maybe even issue number in your offerings! Somewhere, anywhere!

Not everyone reads thru every thread in the marketplace (especially if the first offerings aren't their cup of tea). Many people just skip the "Mixed" sub-forum all together.

Lots of times (when I dont have time to go thru all the threads) I search for "Lantern" in the whole marketplace to see what's out there, and people just posting scans and prices will never show up in even the most basic of searches.

:facepalm:

Relax postal....things are right with the world. Didn't know I was going to put a bee in your bonnet trying to extend an olive branch to ne'er do wells.

I am perfectly relaxed and I will try to stay on point. Hopefully all of your little humorous quips are tongue in cheek. I personally think you knew what you were doing when you posted the book. I think you were posting it like that, boards be damned. Just my opinion and I would not have responded again if you didn't try to make light of the situation.

Edited by Postal

Your posts are kind of an additional slap in the face to the people who were screwed by someone on that list.[/color]

Not trying to slap anyone's face blu.....went the extra mile to make amends if you read the rest of the thread....had some fun whilst doing so.

I apologize if I wasn't aware of the inflammatory nature of HOS/Probies for the purposes of my sale thread. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Won't happen again.