• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

lol If I were you, I wouldn't bother with the guy. But if you want to put him up for the PL, go for it (after PMing him and all that jazz). You're definitely not supposed to delete your :takeit: for any reason.

I was ok with him deleting his :takeit: today after our conversation HOWEVER

he deleted his :takeit: TWO days ago.

So yeah, definitely thinking about the PL

I wondered earlier this week if HusTruck would actually honor the sale of a 1 cent slab, after he had to pull all his shill bids off the auction. Apparently, he was unwilling to "let the auctions ride" (his own words), to see what his items were actually worth.

hustrucknew_zps038a6e2e.jpg

He's been proven to be a shiller for his own auctions, now he refuses to honor his e-bay sales after he had to pull his shill bids.

Perhaps it's time this lousy excuse for a boardie should be going to the P.L.

After all, at least one boardie here was affected by HusTruck's shill bidding. hm

I wondered earlier this week if HusTruck would actually honor the sale of a 1 cent slab, after he had to pull all his shill bids off the auction. Apparently, he was unwilling to "let the auctions ride" (his own words), to see what his items were actually worth.

hustrucknew_zps038a6e2e.jpg

He's been proven to be a shiller for his own auctions, now he refuses to honor his e-bay sales after he had to pull his shill bids.

After all, at least one boardie here was affected by HusTruck's shill bidding. hm

Didn't CaHokie already say he wasn't nominating him? :shrug:

He didn't actually lose any money, right?

Can anyone decipher this message for me?

You didn't send an invoice Friday like you said so do what you want. Just remember I tried to avoid this. Might wanna take your copies off eBay. The ones we just bought are going to arrive damaged. Thank God for buyer protection

You didn't send an invoice Friday like you said so do what you want. Just remember I tried to avoid this. Might wanna take your copies off eBay. The ones we just bought are going to arrive damaged. Thank God for buyer protection

Yeah. It sounds like he just bought some of your auctions and is going to claim they were damaged in transit.

Also, check out his other completed auctions from last week. What are the odds that that 1 cent Shazam 8.5, and the Spider-Man vs. Wolverine #1 9.2 that also sold for 1 cent actually get shipped?

Even though he charges $10.00 for economy (media mail) shipping. And he doesn't even ship in a box. meh

He was shown to be a bad seed from this post where he was proven to be a liar multiple times, and then getting busted for shill bidding.

He's probation list material all the way, if for no other reason than to warn those who may not have seen his various threads and misdeeds.

Dr. Hustruck is going to have a hard time with his ethics courses. :facepalm:

Even if his most recent offenses aren't going to land him on the PL it's only a matter of time before something he does on this board does. That is a certainty.

Do some people here read or are oblivious/naive? The OP is on the HALL OF SHAME and you want to buy a book and ask for references? GIVE ME A BREAK......

Umm, I believe the entire thread has been messin' with the OP's head ever since HarveySwick's first post...

I might be wrong, there could be a legitimate post or two in here, from folks that didn't originally click on the link, but my Snarkmeter is pegging tight against the stop post

:wink:

:thumbsup:

I asked a serious question in that thread - if the OP considered letting people know he was on the HoS list was threadcrapping.

Apparently, it was, as I got my button humped.

:lol:

-slym

Yeah. It sounds like he just bought some of your auctions and is going to claim they were damaged in transit.

Yep. I'd steer clear and cancel all transactions with this cat. We won't hold it against you, JL.

;)

-slym

He didn't actually lose any money, right?

No, he didn't actually lose any money, but only because the shilling was caught before the auction ended. If the shilling hadn't been caught, he'd been out quite a bit.

Even though he charges $10.00 for economy (media mail) shipping. And he doesn't even ship in a box. meh

I can ship bomb proof in a U - Line box for about $4.50 media, with tracking up to 6 - 8 books.

correct Speedy-D. He allowed him to cancel his bids etc.

Joe I know you feel that HusTruck is deserving of some form of punishment for his poor behavior but at what point does following his every action go from monitoring an individual for the best interest of the board vs harassment/stalking etc

I can ship bomb proof in a U - Line box for about $4.50 media, with tracking up to 6 - 8 books.

The problem is,he's using bubble mailers, and still charging $10 for media. lol