• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Those fellas are lighting that thread up like a Christmas tree.

tumblr_m1tnosAuLM1qa5852o1_500_zps7361512c.gif

he's a serial offender and doesn't give a rat's patootie.

I know... just be careful ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

i know. my new year's resolution to just ignore those i have on ignore is easier said than done.

xxx ooo

Rupp

i know. my new year's resolution to just ignore those i have on ignore is easier said than done.

lol It's so much easier to ignore someone when you don't have them on ignore. That little link they give you to toggle the post...it's so tempting!!

tumblr_lt25koAqOO1qzrlhgo7_r1_250.gif

xxx ooo

Rupp

It's almost too bad it had to go poof. I really don't understand what is considered thread krapping anymore and there were some posts that seemed to be on the fringe. I'm kind of ??? about what's acceptable to post anymore.

Perhaps they were a lenient on the threadcrapping in his thread because he is most likely a pain in the butt for even the mods. You can tell when they move his posts they are tired of telling him the same things over and over.

MKkiller posted a for sales thread, as usual in the wrong section or something.

mkkiller

After arriving at its new locations a large number of boardies pointed out the mistakes he made in his postings. It did not take long after 3 pages of comments to go poof! :)

Thanks! Maybe he should go back to demanding his book from me. He at least had a little luck there.

Oh, thats right, that was you right? You have his book waiting on the "Cash he sent in the mail" for shipping? lol I think I saw that in the thread before it went poof. He said he was wondering if you got it yet! haha

Congrats on 15,000!

Thanks! Maybe he should go back to demanding his book from me. He at least had a little luck there.

I asked him if he paid you his reply was something to the effect of:

Ya I sent it in the mail, whether or not he got it or will admit it is a different story

I asked him if he paid you his reply was something to the effect of:

Ya I sent it in the mail, whether or not he got it or will admit it is a different story

He is an interesting character. :insane:

Since this might end up getting lost in the Probation thread (or maybe it's the Probation thread getting lost in everything else these days), there's apparently a new scammer signed up just today offering books (in this case, a WD well under GPA) that he doesn't own (while using pictures on another forum member's book (and table!).

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7414887&fpart=1

The scammers are "upping their game", apparently. This one did a bunch of "Nice books!" and "Beautiful stuff!" posts in various Marketplace sales threads right after signing up in an attempt to make their account look more trustworthy than other accounts who have tried selling books with their very first post -- because, you know, an account with 15 posts of that quality substance, all on their first day of existence, is SO much more legitimate than a 1 post seller. doh!:facepalm: