• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

lol

If you see me as nutty and you need that as a point of reference for a discussion then....go nuts. ;)

Just as I will continue to think of you when there is a discussion involving low balling or being cheap. I have no reason to change my opinion. It's not a grudge Nick as I hold no ill feelings. It is merely my opinion of you. I would think that evidence to the contrary would be required to change my opinion. Not sure how you're seeing a grudge. Maybe it does not mean what you think it means?

I have no idea what C'YA means. Nick is Frugal not cheap. :baiting:

Me neither. For the record, Nick is the easiest person to work with here on the boards, while he is frugal, you aren't? Spending money left and right is for Bill Gates. I have done multiple transactions with Nick now and here is what I've found

1. He is more than willing to work with you. We had an issue with my sucky packaging before i improved, and he kindly waited it out.

2. He is just an all out nice dude

I am perfectly fine saying this now that this is the general discussion thread, at least Nick doesn't back out of deals because people send invoices $5 too high, and correct their mistake within 10 minutes. :cool:

i figure go for it, it can't hurt to try.

I've had offers that low accepted. Some sellers want to see if lightning might strike. When it doesn't they are willing to accept offers close to FMV. Sometimes, though, the seller is on top of the market and I'm way behind it. :D

So, what response did you get?

I got perfectly fine responses, but no comic. lol

Me neither. For the record, Nick is the easiest person to work with here on the boards, while he is frugal, you aren't? Spending money left and right is for Bill Gates. I have done multiple transactions with Nick now and here is what I've found

1. He is more than willing to work with you. We had an issue with my sucky packaging before i improved, and he kindly waited it out.

I am perfectly fine saying this now that this is the general discussion thread, at least Nick doesn't back out of deals because people send invoices $5 too high, and correct their mistake within 10 minutes. :cool:

This answer, in its entirety, is to be expected. It's not a mistake if you planned it. (thumbs u

This answer, in its entirety, is to be expected. It's not a mistake if you planned it. (thumbs u

Did I really plan it Branget? Go find the email! Shipping was more than I even expected, I was already eating $20 shipping with that invoice. I accidentally typed the wrong number thinking that it was something else. You are a cheapskate and a flake and you know it. I don't care how many good transactions you have, you completely gipped me and you know it. You "allocated funds for another transaction" in about 15 minutes. You walked all over me. I got you pictures, I dug out every issue you knew you would need for your registry sets, I dealt with your aggressive negotiation tactics, and you backed out of the transaction. The only reason you aren't on the Probation list this very second is because it was partially and VERY partially my fault. I never cheated you and you know that. I was more than willing to compensate for my mistake, but you wouldn't let me. You got cold feet and backed out.

I am relatively OK to forgive and forget, but when you start calling someone else a flake, and you know good and well you are one yourself, that doesn't fly. Like I said, I know you have a reputation here, but so do I. And you cheated me and you know it, so DO NOT blast my boardie buddies without ANY evidence whatsoever. Also, do NOT say I tried to cheat you, when in reality, you screwed me.

C'mon guys is this something that's so important that you have to argue over it.

I have done deals with both of you,and find you both to be pleasant,Nick is such a great guy.I actually have him listed in my living trust,for my wife to contact after I pass.That's how much I trust him. (thumbs u

So be friends,and get over this BS. :foryou:

Edited by oakman29

C'mon guys is this something that's so important that you have to argue over it.

I have done seals with both of you,and find you both to be pleasant,Nick is such a great guy.I actually have him listed in my living trust,for my wife to contact after I pass.That's how much I trust him. (thumbs u

So be friends,and get over this BS. :foryou:

Who's arguing? (shrug)

Did I really plan it Branget? Go find the email! Shipping was more than I even expected, I was already eating $20 shipping with that invoice. I accidentally typed the wrong number thinking that it was something else. You are a cheapskate and a flake and you know it. I don't care how many good transactions you have, you completely gipped me and you know it. You "allocated funds for another transaction" in about 15 minutes. You walked all over me. I got you pictures, I dug out every issue you knew you would need for your registry sets, I dealt with your aggressive negotiation tactics, and you backed out of the transaction. The only reason you aren't on the Probation list this very second is because it was partially and VERY partially my fault. I never cheated you and you know that. I was more than willing to compensate for my mistake, but you wouldn't let me. You got cold feet and backed out.

I am relatively OK to forgive and forget, but when you start calling someone else a flake, and you know good and well you are one yourself, that doesn't fly. Like I said, I know you have a reputation here, but so do I. And you cheated me and you know it, so DO NOT blast my boardie buddies without ANY evidence whatsoever. Also, do NOT say I tried to cheat you, when in reality, you screwed me.

:popcorn:

I find you both to be pleasant,Nick is such a great guy. So be friends,and get over this BS. :foryou:

(thumbs u

Go figure out who you'd like to be stranded on an island with. :baiting: