• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Sorry. Was not ignoring this fair question. Cooking duties were required.

When you say that I am not innocent in this does that mean that i deserved to have that meme made? Or that my behavior on here excuses the murder meme?

Before we discuss anything else about 'not innocent', I want to ensure what I have written already is clearly understood. What did I say a few times earlier today with questions concerning death/murder/maiming images?

I thought you said you weren't ignoring the question.

I'm not. I'm ensuring you are reading what I am posting. Otherwise, it is a wasted effort when the same answer has been given a few times now.

When you say that I am not innocent in this does that mean that i deserved to have that meme made? Or that my behavior on here excuses the murder meme?

Before we discuss anything else about 'not innocent', I want to ensure what I have written already is clearly understood. What did I say a few times earlier today with questions concerning death/murder/maiming images?

I'm not. I'm ensuring you are reading what I am posting. Otherwise, it is a wasted effort when the same answer has been given a few times now.

Well, then post an answer and I will read it.

Nobody has done anything on this forum that warrants wishing death or dismemberment on them in any fashion.

All this other noise to add on top of the situation to make it sound like there was some group conspiracy which Park, Logan510 and now Ditch are attempting is weak. Jumping on Green's mistake which he then rightly backed off of in order to make it fact - that was just dirty.

We all have taken plenty of shots at each other, and nobody is innocent on that. Stick to the point: the memes found that disturbed you.

Nobody has done anything on this forum that warrants wishing death or dismemberment on them in any fashion.

All this other noise to add on top of the situation to make it sound like there was some group conspiracy which Park, Logan510 and now Ditch are attempting is weak. Jumping on Green's mistake which he then rightly backed off of in order to make it fact - that was just dirty.

We all have taken plenty of shots at each other, and nobody is innocent on that. Stick to the point: the memes found that disturbed you.

I love being lied about, it's awesome.

Casey, you even sent me an apology PM which I will not be posting to tell me you were wrong for the things you did to me. Remember that? It wasn't that long ago.

But it is no lie how you are like a dog on the most tasty bone ever served them when it comes to never letting something go. Everyone knows it!

- Rupp posting the Graham Cracker PM came up repeatedly, even if the topic didn't even fit the discussion.

- Hado mentioning at one point Solarcadet1 could not be that bad a guy, as he sent him great books. How many times in the General Sales and Probation threads have you brought that little nugget forward?

Nobody is lying about you. You know what you do, and I appreciated the PM apologizing about it and took it as real.

His motivations seem to be pretty clear.

My motivations for NOT posting any of these memes you are distributing to the public CGC boards are clear. I didn't post or PM anything. That was all you, Park. What are your motivations here ?

He cowardly makes memes in the shadows and sends them to all his buddies and they have a nice guffaw about it.

"Pot, did you get that PM I sent you to trash another boardie with?"

"Sure did... Kettle."

I have always stuck to telling people publicly that I don't like them or their cowardly bs when they want to pull their games with stuff like this. What did that get me?

What did it get you? Last time it was a two week suspension. The time before that, I think a week.

Rupp calling me a troll while constantly taking shots at me and others and backpedaling to saying it was a joke when confronted. Bosco and Rupp jumping happily on the bullying train when I told, publicly, another member exactly what I thought of him. Rupp and his buddies publicly railing against the LTPC when gee, the group that had the most fun with that silliness included myself and Fingh and Logan....

For the record, the LTPC was not brought up here by my train.

How many PMs do you think that well rounded group of pals sent out about myself and my friends while I called them out publicly and they retreated to the same old "you should really just let it go" bs?

They would send a ten year old to a therapist if he drew something like this and the morally outrageous of you here would pontificate about it until you were sufficiently assured that everyone was aware of how morally just you are.

But a 40+ year old man holding grudges and making this tripe over and over and over is just a joke? Just some cartoons. How quickly did Rupp respond to me with a meme? Then claim he has me on ignore but he has that meme with a picture I posted on these boards five years ago within minutes?

In all truthfulness Park, I had that meme made up while you were out for your bullying another member strike and was going to post it in your Park Got A Strike thread. I went with the Best Christmas Pageant ever meme instead.

We are all identified by our avatars and clearly associated with them so it is exactly the same as if he took a real picture of Sean and posted it with his brains blown out.

Yes and the Road Runner is still on the run for his repeated attempts on Wile Coyote's life.

:facepalm: I can't hit this enough.

No you really can't hit this enough.

Casey, you even sent me an apology PM which I will not be posting to tell me you were wrong for the things you did to me. Remember that? It wasn't that long ago.

But it is no lie how you are like a dog on the most tasty bone ever served them when it comes to never letting something go. Everyone knows it!

- Rupp posting the Graham Cracker PM came up repeatedly, even if the topic didn't even fit the discussion.

- Hado mentioning at one point Solarcadet1 could not be that bad a guy, as he sent him great books. How many times in the General Sales and Probation threads have you brought that little nugget forward?

Nobody is lying about you. You know what you do, and I appreciated the PM apologizing about it and took it as real.

Spin, spin, spin. :ohnoez:

+ 1

I'm one of those who normally don't post in these mixes but after reading through, I, too, find the content of the memes disturbing. I don't have any animosity against Rupp but the lack of judgement and/or character in creating (or even just sharing) such content is unsettling. I haven't seen them nor do I wish to.

I do want to share that I have found Sean to be nothing other than helpful to me. I have asked his advice on SS and other comic-related questions and he has always taken the time to give me a thoughtful response.

If the content of the PMs is what is being shared, it's just plain wrong.

Again note... these PMs are not from me. They were not posted here by me, nor PMd by me, to any member that is a topic of these memes.

I have posted nothing publically to the CGC boards concerning any of the PMs that Park is generously supplying everyone.

You don't get to tell me what to do. But thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it.

No worries at all. Count on the same, no matter how much you guys try.

I don't know what that means. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to continue to enjoy this place. i'm trying to make sure that I don't have to hear anything that even comes close to me deserving the murder meme. And I'm trying to figure out how worried I should be at the end of the day. I don't have enough energy to tell you what to do. I'm trying to figure out what I should do.

You don't get to tell me what to do. But thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it.

I don't know what that means. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to continue to enjoy this place. i'm trying to make sure that I don't have to hear anything that even comes close to me deserving the murder meme. And I'm trying to figure out how worried I should be at the end of the day. I don't have enough energy to tell you what to do. I'm trying to figure out what I should do.

Rupp,

Please tell him you didn't mean any hostility and just made a stupid mistake. This guy does not need to be worrying about all this for no reason.

Rupp,

Please tell him you didn't mean any hostility and just made a stupid mistake. This guy does not need to be worrying about all this for no reason.

Yeah. It's not like there was ice cream involved or anything.

You nerds are hilarious with your inane squabbles. lol

We love each other :foryou:

I have honestly given up on whether any of the players here are serious or not. I think I will go read some Arsenic Lullaby. And if you read stuff like that, you should probably be locked away.

You nerds are hilarious with your inane squabbles. lol

We love each other :foryou:

I have honestly given up on whether any of the players here are serious or not. I think I will go read some Arsenic Lullaby. And if you read stuff like that, you should probably be locked away.

+1 I really have a hard time telling also. Except for Park. He is convincing.